**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ok, I'm going to just say it now....

13»

Comments

• MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2022

Here's my take on a good next-step solution to this problem, for both kabam and the players:
    If you are thronebreaker (I suppose an argument could possibly be made for cav), EVERY crystal that has champions in it should be nexus, even the basics like shard crystals.
    You still only get 1 character per crystal, but with the ever-expanding champion pool, this at least would make us feel like we have a better chance at getting what we need/want.

Or a kind of mini nexus in which instead of 3 champs you get an option for 2 in every crystal.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★

Rng mate I hear you entirely though. I've been chasing ghost since she was released in 2018. Still not even a 5.

Flip side that is my reminder to not hold stuff for any champ because you may never get them.

I would be all over a dual class crystal as I have no need for her but I want her.

Thank u.I don't even have her as 4* but wahever. at d moment,I'm only interested in getting 7.4 done and explored and that's that.u really can't get all d champs u like unless u spend
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I once chased after Apoc for 5 months but when I pulled him it was back to back 5* Dual class Crystals so got him duped in one go, now the same with any of the mags, can't pull either of them from dual class since October but can't complain cause luckily I also pulled and duped my Nick, Falcon and Kingpin from those. Sometimes just have to make the best out of the best we got.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I think part of the fun is chasing these champs in the basic or featured crystals. And then sometimes you get that unexpected champ which is still OP and personally for myself, I am often content with that.
    However it would be nice to see the availability’s of 6* awakening gems increase as that can be a hinderance, especially for those champs in need of the awakening before rank up.
    My first R5 champ was venom,.. never used a gem on him and could have. But,.,it took me roughly 2 years to finally dupe him naturally from a cosmic/tech dual crystal…that’s quite a long wait …imo.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I once chased after Apoc for 5 months but when I pulled him it was back to back 5* Dual class Crystals so got him duped in one go, now the same with any of the mags, can't pull either of them from dual class since October but can't complain cause luckily I also pulled and duped my Nick, Falcon and Kingpin from those. Sometimes just have to make the best out of the best we got.

FYI White Mags isn't in the Dual 5 Star Crystal.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    @Kabam Porthos
    Why did this get moved to suggestions and requests?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

@Kabam Porthos
    Why did this get moved to suggestions and requests?

Pretty sure they moved it because the base point of this conversation revolves around a suggestion / request.