**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Noooo 99% labyrinth lol

I could’ve sworn I followed the lol map right. But anyways, anyone have an idea where this could be? A corner maybe? Can kabam help me?

Comments

• SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★

The corner behing guillotine, maybe?

Just took that fight, finished with path 2

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    If you open a ticket they'll tell you
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Did you miss magneto?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Haha. This happened to me a couple of months ago.

Open a ticket, they'll tell you what you missed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's not like it's not available online.
  • edricedric Posts: 59
    Yeah personally I don't get the meaning of these locked maps.
    I was in a similar situation and sent a ticket to Kabam, twice. They explained nicely that there's absolutely nothing they could do to help me. So I just shrugged and abandoned it. It's just stupid. Lost revenue opportunity for Kabam but I guess they dont care so why should I LOL.

Kerneas said:

The map is, but op doesn't know which spot they left out. Besides the map you were referring to is mentioned in the post...
    Yes, but people were questioning why they don't show it. I said it's available online. So, before we plan a run, we can always download it and keep track.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edric said:

Yeah personally I don't get the meaning of these locked maps.
    I was in a similar situation and sent a ticket to Kabam, twice. They explained nicely that there's absolutely nothing they could do to help me. So I just shrugged and abandoned it. It's just stupid. Lost revenue opportunity for Kabam but I guess they dont care so why should I LOL.

That surprises me, support couldn't have been more helpful when I had the same problem, I even got a nice pic with the offending corner circled.

Did you ask for info on the bit you missed or ask for the 100% to avoid re-running a path?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    RIP man. I did the same thing and had to run an 8th path for exploration
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    To be fair, a locked map still allows some people to be challenged if they choose to not immediately look it up and find a walkthrough. It’s kinda how games have worked ever since the internet and gaming mixed.
    edric said:

Kerneas said:

The map is, but op doesn't know which spot they left out. Besides the map you were referring to is mentioned in the post...
    Yes, but people were questioning why they don't show it. I said it's available online. So, before we plan a run, we can always download it and keep track.
    If the map is gonna end up online anyways then what is the reason behind keeping it locked after the first few weeks of release? An idea could be to unlock the map for players once the first run is completed. I.e. a mini reward for making it through the labyrinth..
    It's meant to be part of the challenge. As with most things, people share information on the game.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @Saquongoat Have you ran Labyrinth 7 Times. I know it might suck to only have 1% left but if you have only completed it 6 times and not 7, there is no possible way to have it 100% done so don't beat yourself up.

Now if you have done it 7 times .. well .. RIP
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    K00shMaan said:

@Saquongoat Have you ran Labyrinth 7 Times. I know it might suck to only have 1% left but if you have only completed it 6 times and not 7, there is no possible way to have it 100% done so don't beat yourself up.

Now if you have done it 7 times .. well .. RIP

I have. I even made a note on my phone on 7 paths and marked them all off. I believe I did path 7 my third time through. But it’s ok now because kabam told me the node I’m missing is “near the bottom left-hand corner of the map”. So it’ll probably just take me one more run.
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    Send a message to kabam support. This happened to me as well and they basically gave me the direction I needed to go to find my missing fight. It turned out I had somehow never fought agent venom.