**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the arenas so outdated?

Why can’t we have a Tier 5 basic arena, T4CC arena, and Tier 2 alpha arena?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Do you mean T5CC?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Do you mean T5CC?

Tier 5 Basic Is a thing lol
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203

Do you mean T5CC?

No I meant t4cc cause t5cc is still rare.
    With all the 6 star rank ups, I’m running low on t4cc all the time.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★

Do you mean T5CC?

No I meant t4cc cause t5cc is still rare.
    With all the 6 star rank ups, I’m running low on t4cc all the time.

T4CC. Probably the cutoff info is somewhere out there and I don't know how much are Summoners putting up.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I wouldn’t say they’re outdated, since I still think the current arenas are great if you need those specific materials (even endgamers occasionally run low on T1A or T4B), but I would just say that more should be added.

Personally, I don’t care since I would literally prefer almost any other format of obtaining resources than arena, but I do definitely think it would be cool to add some. I think I even made a post about a year or two ago…

Edit: found it. I only asked about T2A but still thought it was relevant. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/263814/t2a-arena#latest
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    7714dtl said:

It's not worth updating as top rewards go to bots

I think your misunderstanding. It should be updated to when you reach a certain milestone you get a t5 Basic. Just like how they have the t4 Basic. Not this top rewards go to the people who put up the most points. That’s always going to be rigged. They should be giving us every possible way to get rank up materials because we are pulling 6 stars non stop as throne breakers.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I agree! The t1a quest should reward a min of 6 t1a and there should be 6 t4b. The crystal arena should reward crystals that randomly drop t5b, t2a, or % crystals for t6b and t5c!
    Growing 5 and 6 star champs is taking way too much material and it is taking way too long to accumulate!
    I could go without so much t4c and more of the above!

The number of items we can hold is ridiculous! And the total imbalance in their availability is ridiculous!
    Improving the side arenas could help improve that for players.
    They do not like us hoarding! But they give us no choice!
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The catalyst arenas are so outdated that BG doesn't even grind them anymore even if they line up on Sunday. 2 t4b/3 t1a are so insignificant that it's simply not worth grinding.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I agree! The t1a quest should reward a min of 6 t1a and there should be 6 t4b. The crystal arena should reward crystals that randomly drop t5b, t2a, or % crystals for t6b and t5c!
    Growing 5 and 6 star champs is taking way too much material and it is taking way too long to accumulate!
    I could go without so much t4c and more of the above!

The number of items we can hold is ridiculous! And the total imbalance in their availability is ridiculous!
    Improving the side arenas could help improve that for players.
    They do not like us hoarding! But they give us no choice!

They need to add the trade option as permanent ..they have been rotting in my inventory since a long time now
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Auce said:

This entire game is outdated.

This complaint is outdated. It has been used without being updated since 2015.