**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war February 9 comp.

2»

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Mario33 said:

You know what would stop all these needless posts about war compensation? Kabam stating an actual timeframe of when we'd see compensation. Especially since it's been over 3 weeks since it was first announced there would be compensation "at a later date". Any update at all saying within the next week or even within the next month would give everyone a timeline of when we should expect something. But until then or until we receive the compensation there are going to be multiple posts like this per day with no response from Kabam.

i disagree, in these situations it's best to just ignore it
    why ignore it? they said they’ll give that after season ends because of their mistakes. now people seeking their rights why this bother other people too much i dont get it. its been one month.

because it's just endless spam on the forums that serves no purpose
    At some point the calls for communication or an update from Kabam have to be valid. If not 3 weeks without anything other than “a later date”, then when?
    Just go reply to miike’s comment on the issue. Is there really a need for 5 threads? 10? 20? How many are enough?
    Which comment from miike? The one in the thread which got closed?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    The fact it’s taking so long suggests the compensation will be decent…
    Can’t think of any reason it would take so long if we’re only getting a few shards etc.
    I don’t normally get involved in these comp threads other than to moan at those people moaning but in this case I understand why some are becoming impatient. It’s gone beyond what I guess most would assume is a reasonable timescale.
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Not too long now! The team is looking to hopefully get this out to players by the end of the day.

You, sir. You just made my day shine again 🥰🥰

• 23472347 Posts: 18
    It's not in yet right ? I see no shards. just the usual that they've released every week.
  • Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54

Not too long now! The team is looking to hopefully get this out to players by the end of the day.

and again your promises for nothing.

there is nothing

standard.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

there is nothing

standard.
    Its barely half of the day 🤣
  • Jamnik78 said:

there is nothing

standard.
    End of day is not always your end of day. Also they said they will hopefully be able to get them out endo of day today. Never promised to have it out by end of day
  • EssyPeQuatroEssyPeQuatro Posts: 8
    Promessas e promessas… assim como a compensação de um variant que teve alteração/nerf em nós, e quem gastou para fazer antes do nerf não foram compensados até hoje, já tem mais de ano, foi prometido aos players que haveria compensação pelos gastos de quem fez antes,, aguardo até hoje… kabam comédia!!!
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    They will release the compensation when they buff a champ, lol,
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    My alliance mates just got it.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Its based on Seasons Rank.
    Not "War Tier" as many were claiming it to be.
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    edited March 2022
    So... It is correct to say that platinum 1-4 are getting same package, isn't?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Mik81 said:

So... It is correct to say that platinum 1-4 are getting same package, isn't?

No