Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I need help

edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I need help getting past 5.1.6 can someone tell me what I should do and if I need to upgrade anyone
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Today is Wednesday which means it ain't Mutant catalyst day.
    But the first thing I'd recommend you to do is take up your 4 star Magneto up as much as possible.
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Hercules, Warlock, Magneto, Fury, Peni would all help. G2099 will help through a lot. Ghost and BWDO if you are skilled at using them.

What exactly is the problem you're facing with 5.1.6? Could help better if you specify.
  • Options

Today is Wednesday which means it ain't Mutant catalyst day.
    But the first thing I'd recommend you to do is take up your 4 star Magneto up as much as possible.

Should I upgrade nick fury to rank 5 or magneto because I’m almost about to 100% act 4 and I can awaken one of them or another 4 star champ I have
  • Options

Hercules, Warlock, Magneto, Fury, Peni would all help. G2099 will help through a lot. Ghost and BWDO if you are skilled at using them.

What exactly is the problem you're facing with 5.1.6? Could help better if you specify.

I keep taking quake path and dying so idk what’s the easiest path