**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So i used my skill gem on...

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Guess I now have a new partner for playing the longer fights.

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would have used it on Taskmaster but still not a 100% waist
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Pls don't tease me. I get jealous
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

LordPSN said:

He is an overhyped champ. You should have saved the AG for someone better.

Uh huh. You beat act 6 yet?
    Totally agreed. He is extremely overhyped. When I got Aegon I instantly used a gem on him, sıg 200 and r5 him. Never used (only in the shang chi challenge)

And yes. All story content is 100%
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

LordPSN said:

He is an overhyped champ. You should have saved the AG for someone better.

L take
    You’d be hard pressed to find a w take from a certain forum member
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Not many characters that need awakening more than him so worth it without a doubt. Gotta get that sig up as high as you can
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

It’s a Game Changing Ability
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★

@Midknight007 my only criticism is you should wait until you are ready to r5 him. You might pull him again before you rank him and then you'll wish you had saved the gem. But he is definitely a good choice for the gem.

Agreed, just wondering who else should I use it on? I have a few skill AGs but unsure who to use it on. It’s not rare but not exactly raining 5* AGs either. Obviously reserved one for Nick first but not going to be able to keep the combo going, so not going to use it on Aegon (also don’t have him either…

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112

Agreed, just wondering who else should I use it on? I have a few skill AGs but unsure who to use it on. It’s not rare but not exactly raining 5* AGs either. Obviously reserved one for Nick first but not going to be able to keep the combo going, so not going to use it on Aegon (also don’t have him either…

Thanks in advance.

Stealth Spidy highly benefits from awakened and high sig (I'd only use the AG if you can go high sig). I personally think Kingpin is worth an AG as well. It has good benefit even at low sig (65 I think is the number where the payoff starts to drop off).