**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My final SQ rewards haul

I honestly don’t know what else to say about this post except I wanted to share my haul, and some of my thoughts on it

This was from last week’s Cast and Crew crystals after having fought that awful awful IMIW - I felt it was an ironic punishment, as it’s now left me with an irrational hatred of IMIW.

After redeeming all my tickets and prizes from the event I scored enough 5* shards for 5 crystals - I’m not too fussed about the new champs, but I do like the dupes I got. Emma and Crossbones I know are nice with their dupes.

I ended up going for the Mythic Crystal from the selector - I wasn’t even close enough to a 6* to consider grabbing the shards. It was just a better choice to shoot for the stars instead. And I’m VERY happy with what I got.

And finally, my last 10 Cast and Crew crystals. I love that 5* Peni I picked up, and the Sersi dupe I think is a nice pickup as well - but look at all those HulkBusters!

I hope you enjoyed this purview, and I wish you good luck and many rare champs from your crystals this week. <3

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I really enjoyed this month. I was able to pick up a 6* Luke Cage, but focused more on the rank up rewards. Ultron to r3, capiw and nick to r2. I don’t think I would’ve been able to do that in any other month.
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129

Cavs = 1 6* 1 5* rest 4* and 3*s
    3 Basic 5* = Only Skill Dupes :/
    Basic 6* = Agent Dud
    Consider yourself lucky :)
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    How Ironic the Hardest Boss in the SQ [IMIW] You pulled as a 5 and 6 star
  • Options
    SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
    Fire_3 said:

Cavs = 1 6* 1 5* rest 4* and 3*s
    3 Basic 5* = Only Skill Dupes :/
    Basic 6* = Agent Dud
    Consider yourself lucky :)

This month 6 5* from side quest Crystal , 6* gambit dupe from basic 6* , mythic Crystal got me 6* spider ham , 6* she hulk from side quest Crystal , 6 5* from legendary and 4 basic crystals , most notably red guardian , storm og , and p2099
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

How Ironic the Hardest Boss in the SQ [IMIW] You pulled as a 5 and 6 star

I felt I was being punished at first ngl
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    I really enjoyed this month too. I got a 3*Black widow 5times and 3*BWDO 2times.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why is the mythic Crystal in such high resolution/detail. Looks very sick
  • Options

Now I know where all my luck went

I’m sorry. Let me give you this luck back as a gift.
    Malreck04 said:

Why is the mythic Crystal in such high resolution/detail. Looks very sick

Y’know, I noticed it as soon as you pointed it out. The Mythic crystal looks absolutely sick in the SS but rubbish when I spun it, and I don’t know why.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Congrats, that’s some amazing RNG luck mate. I am not as gutsy as you and went for the 3k shards instead of the mythic crystal…
    My haul is that I have 26 T4b in the overflow and yesterday I only had 4 in my inventory!
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Mine were good... pulled a 6 star mojo, awakened Longshot and pulled 5 star Silver centurion, 5 star Mole god and awakened my 5 star mojo.

Now I have 2 tech AGs... should I use one on silver centurion??
  • Options
    I don’t personally think Silver Centurion needs an AG, but if you don’t have anyone else you can use it on then it’s probably nice to have
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I got 2 6* OG iron mans.

Looking for that BGT buff