**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Abyss for Carinas Challenge Please

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★

Welp this is a lot worse than expected ...

Comments

• kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★

I mean, very optimistically speaking, this doesn’t have to be as rough as it sounds. TBH, I would’ve been surprised if they didn’t do any abyss challenges. Just hope they aren’t quite as ridiculous, and instead fall more into the realm of challenging but actually enjoyable.

Hopefully it's not a bring a 4* on anyds....
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    Lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Some abyss challenges could be cool

Use all 5*s of the same class for example

What would get revive-fest like would be is if it’s use only GOTG champs, or some other collection of bad champs.

I could see it being do an abyss path with only Aegon for example.

As long as the ægon one isn’t star locked that could be fun
    I’d expect it to be a 5*, and honestly that would be ok. He will probably be a reward for one of the easier other challenges
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Some abyss challenges could be cool

Use all 5*s of the same class for example

What would get revive-fest like would be is if it’s use only GOTG champs, or some other collection of bad champs.

I could see it being do an abyss path with only Aegon for example.

As long as the ægon one isn’t star locked that could be fun
    I’d expect it to be a 5*, and honestly that would be ok. He will probably be a reward for one of the easier other challenges
    Don’t want to use t5b on a useless champ to me is all. It’s not like 6 stars are that much better, it’s not like the difference between 4 stars and 5 stars. Looking at the Kamala challenge I think this could happen
    I get that, at the very least I’m sure there will be T5B in the rewards. And you can view it as using T5B for later rewards as well.

Ideally Kabam heard what was about 50% of my feedback on Carina challenges and included rank up gems as rewards for other challenges (even champion specific ones would be cool)
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I don't like the idea of going back into Abyss even with rank 4 6* champs..... :neutral:
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel you dare speak against the maw?
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    Maybe something in the realm of complete a path of abyss without specific champs as opposed to with specific champs. No Aegon, Doom, Torch, Nick or Stryfe.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
    Im so happy Kabam Miike noticed this post lol