**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Coming Soon! A Sneak Peek at Battlegrounds, the new Solo Competitive Game Mode!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    So like arenas, but shorter?
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I just watched a video on this from about 2 weeks ago.

It seems like it’s 1v1 human vs random human…right?

battlegrounds SOLO mode.

I assumed that it was a different game mode that you can play ALONE and not count on anyone else.

Hopefully I’m wrong on this, otherwise it’s just dungeons 2.0
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Solo in the sense that there's no requirement for coordination to play the mode. I suppose it could be useful to have a complete AI, like Kang or Thanos teams in arena, but I imagine it would be incredibly difficult to apply that much strategy to an opponent. Personally I prefer the idea of battling real people over a computer anyway.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    KaLikOT said:

I just watched a video on this from about 2 weeks ago.

It seems like it’s 1v1 human vs random human…right?

battlegrounds SOLO mode.

I assumed that it was a different game mode that you can play ALONE and not count on anyone else.

Hopefully I’m wrong on this, otherwise it’s just dungeons 2.0

You need a human opponent, im not sure what happens if your opponent just go afk or just log out lol.
    If they quit, you win. If they just don't do anything and they timeout, you win.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Curious if invites for the closed beta they said they'd be having this month before the open beta next month went out yet
  • Options
    No_hay_bandaNo_hay_banda Posts: 15
    Did I understand correctly that being uncollected is the minimum requirement to participate? and if so, will you make it so players with not enough 5* and 6* to complete a 30 champion deck, can !only! use 4* champions? because the difference between a maxed out 4* and a maxed out 5*/6* is quite big...
  • Options
    Why I can’t access the battleground?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Bc the open beta isn't planned until next month 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was supposed to be a follow up closed beta this month but haven't heard anything about that since the initial post so not sure if that's still even happening or not.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Bc the open beta isn't planned until next month 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was supposed to be a follow up closed beta this month but haven't heard anything about that since the initial post so not sure if that's still even happening or not.