**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the most annoying thing in this game?

In my opinion, it's definitely the passive ai. Sometimes they aren't make sp or basic attacks like if they do their mother will suffer "somethings". İt's worse than dex or parry problems because you were wait for their attacks and what is it? Sometimes in the end of 30 seconds, they still dont made special attack 1 or 2, and made sp3. Most of the times they attack later many seconds suddenly and waiting for this makes most of the players very stressfull.

The kabam team should make more dumb this ai immediately. If they want make ai more smarter, than give us only 1 opponent which has equal heal and attack or dont do it.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I really hated the numerous months without any content. But now , In march , Kabam is bringing all the content out together which is great! Also , the champs being released are too exciting .
    Criticism and Appreciation go along side. Appreciate them for the efforts that they have been putting recently tbh.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Cavalier difficulty, every month we have one of those two variants of class path, this has become bored and anoyying. Please kabam, bring us tag nodes again.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Pay to win. I’ve been playing for 7 years, and I’m pretty sure someone could spend their way to where I am in about 1.

Well no duh there is going to be an advantage to people who spend money.

This game is in no way Pay to Win.

A Seven Year Vet would know this
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Getting kicked from an AQ fight and the subsequent half health, never seems to happen while moving along the path.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    When the ai has the knowledge of combat from the average "number 1 evo player" and the reflexes of a cheetah after drinking 5 monsters, somehow managing to hit me before I'm able to parry at the start of the match once the announcer says "fight", intercept with specials, intercept my intercepts with intercepts, hoard specials till special 3 and use it INSTANTLY, block my specials after doing a combo, etc etc.
    Tldr: The intelligent ai.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Using hela as an attacker against doom. Once I get shocked by doom. He dashes forward and then immediate heavy, and this loop goes on because i get shocked whenever i get a buff
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    I love everything, there is not a single thing to hate about this game.
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    edited March 2022

Using hela as an attacker against doom. Once I get shocked by doom. He dashes forward and then immediate heavy, and this loop goes on because i get shocked whenever i get a buff

then maybe, don't use hela against doom?
    just a thought
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Mordo's AI
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

JChanceH9 said:

Pay to win. I’ve been playing for 7 years, and I’m pretty sure someone could spend their way to where I am in about 1.

Well no duh there is going to be an advantage to people who spend money.

This game is in no way Pay to Win.

A Seven Year Vet would know this
    You have no idea what you’re talking about.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Auto dash forward and backward makes the champ control unreliable. For those fights in Abyss or Act 6/7, you don’t have 2nd chances after making one mistake.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That 90% of my 6* openings are champions I have 0 use for. It's very discouraging that so many of the champions in the game need to be better and Kabam either takes forever to buff them or even when they do they still just sit on the bench. Wish something would change.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Working as intended