**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Psycho-Man Update Correct in the Update?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This Buff is a bad Joke, could've saved this one for April Fools, would love to see the before and after data of people using this champ compare to champs like Ultron, falcon etc you know its bad when u played all weekend with the old champ and now testing the new one and cant tell any difference in numbers, just scrap the entire Buff program because this is horrible.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Can anyone link the spotlight of PM?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I still can't believe this is the 1 buff we've gotten since November...... over 3 months.... and this is it..... Pathetic.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Mauled said:

I really wish Kabam would open a dialogue with players and talk to them about what the real issues with champions are, and what should be addressed to make these champions usable and less disappointing to pull

I’ll reserve final judgement after I test out PM a bit, but it’s hard to express initial reaction as anything other than a huge disappointment. It doesn’t seem like it’s addressed his real issues.

To me this is what the CCP should be for. Give them a custom UI where they can toggle durations of buffs/debuffs and you’d be able to see exactly how something performs in game.
    Even with that there's still going to be a disparity. Part of it is what people want to see. The other part of it is the goal they have for the outcome. Now, I'm not saying the process is infallible. There have been some hits and misses. However, it's not always about some new wow factor. This was a small values change.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★

It was a small values change. Not sure

Mauled said:

I really wish Kabam would open a dialogue with players and talk to them about what the real issues with champions are, and what should be addressed to make these champions usable and less disappointing to pull

I’ll reserve final judgement after I test out PM a bit, but it’s hard to express initial reaction as anything other than a huge disappointment. It doesn’t seem like it’s addressed his real issues.

To me this is what the CCP should be for. Give them a custom UI where they can toggle durations of buffs/debuffs and you’d be able to see exactly how something performs in game.
    Even with that there's still going to be a disparity. Part of it is what people want to see. The other part of it is the goal they have for the outcome. Now, I'm not saying the process is infallible. There have been some hits and misses. However, it's not always about some new wow factor. This was a small values change.
    What do you think about this buff? Do you think it was worth the wait?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Has the change been pushed through yet?
    I am looking at screenshots from ioS (game updated) and comparing with Android (game NOT updated).

I don't see any difference. :(
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I really cant believe you guys, how can u do such a thing to a champ that was
    Denzel116 said:

There’s NO WAY…literally no possible way that anyone can defend this. I wondered why there was no big news prior to the update.

I truly hoped this would restore some trust that things would move in a better direction since the Buff Program was changed.

And I figured after Sentry, Ebony Maw (twice), Gamora, and OG Gullitoine…MAYBE at least the buffs that did happen would be noticeable improvements.

Kabam it’s not too late. Just have somebody “accidentally” bump up the attack values to plus 500 percent, and say “oh initial buff was just a bug.” 😂 look I’m just trying to provide solutions.

His dmg isn't bad tho
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

This isn’t Psycho-Man, this is psycho, man.

This is….Ebony Man. Or…Psycho Maw.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This is like your teacher giving you 3 month to do a book report and all you did was write your name and the date on the paper. Can Kabam in Good faith say they took 3 months to come up wit this as a Buff Psycho-man and say oh man the players will be excited on this one, honestly they could've just left him alone and say we are suspending the buff program until further notice because this is just a slap in the face to the players who was looking forward to something decent.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

Does the Pure Hatred synergy actually help him?

Maybe because the Fury lasts longer, it might be easier to refresh?

...I'm looking for something here.

I think that's the plan. I don't play him; but it seems he's got an SP2-based rotation for maximum damage. Two SP2s, and you'll have two fairly easy-to-sustain Fury buffs giving you a total Attack of 6972.

An subsequent SP1 should then inflict three Shock debuffs for 6972 damage each - 20,926 Shock damage over six seconds.

The Pure Hatred synergy will up that Shock damage by 60%, to 11,155 damage each: 33,465 damage from an SP1.

I mean, that doesn't actually sound too bad.
    Theoretically... Anyone actually have him ranked up, to try out?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Does the Pure Hatred synergy actually help him?

Maybe because the Fury lasts longer, it might be easier to refresh?

...I'm looking for something here.

I think that's the plan. I don't play him; but it seems he's got an SP2-based rotation for maximum damage. Two SP2s, and you'll have two fairly easy-to-sustain Fury buffs giving you a total Attack of 6972.

An subsequent SP1 should then inflict three Shock debuffs for 6972 damage each - 20,926 Shock damage over six seconds.

The Pure Hatred synergy will up that Shock damage by 60%, to 11,155 damage each: 33,465 damage from an SP1.

I mean, that doesn't actually sound too bad.
    Theoretically... Anyone actually have him ranked up, to try out?
    I guess its something to try...?

Though I really do not like Champions being dependent on synergies to be... moderately spicy
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Exciting Times.
This discussion has been closed.