Still no Valor quests

Comments

• RhyanoRhyano Member Posts: 11
    Why am I personally not able to trigger a bounty mission? The same people continue to trigger them over and over in our alliance when others are unable to at all.
  • TsunaniTsunani Member Posts: 173
    My alliance was affected but, so far, none of us have received the message with valor.
  • hungama01hungama01 Member Posts: 108
    Many alliance were affected including our alliance too... hope we get what we deserve ... sinc mod has made it clear that affected alliance will be rewarded... thanks...
  • ThaScorpXThaScorpX Member Posts: 17
    What the hell? are you freaking kidding me? @Kabam Miike
    So you're telling us that not everybody was affected by that?! You replied to my screenshot where I showed you that I was affected!

If you ever wanted to know why players use phrases like "I got kabammed"... thats why. There seem to be too many guys unable to do their job.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    Maybe you were just unlucky and couldn't trigger one...

Not thought of that?
  • Sobo102Sobo102 Member Posts: 31
    @Kabam Miike No members in our alliance received the rewards. @Kabam Miike you should reply to this thread when kabam can confirm that the rewards are given out. (But pls dont just shut down this thread) I thought you guys looked into the issue when me and some others on this thread sent screencaptures of our home screen missing the Valor test image. WTH...?
  • PsychoChrisPsychoChris Member Posts: 18
    Our alliance also didn't receive any rewards compensation.

Can anybody here confirm receiving the rewards Kabam Miike mentioned?

As mentioned when the whole thing started, we triggered the valor missions about 3 times a day until maintenance. After that the valor mission icon on the front page disappeared and none of our members was able to trigger any valor mission any more until the fix came out.
  • N3f3loidN3f3loid Member Posts: 1
    Fix it please and compensate me. I'm the leader of the ally and haven't discovered a single bounty mission while everybody else is ringing them like crazy. NEFELOID IS USERNAME. Find me and compensate me
    It's a joke. I was one of the first to report the issue, spent a lot of time here on the forum and no one in my alliance has received the compensation.
    Tsunani wrote: »
    It's a joke. I was one of the first to report the issue, spent a lot of time here on the forum and no one in my alliance has received the compensation.

Wow.. who got the compensation? This is really frustrating @Kabam Miike
  • lglsvnlglsvn Member Posts: 9
    I'm done guys. 10 days left and there is no reasonable answer from kabam. Still I didn't get any missing rewards and no more top10 for me. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Member Posts: 50
    I have the Valor icon and have completed normal, heroic and master 100% and still haven't activated any of those quests. I know for a fact master and normal there wasn't any active but am not sure on heroic.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Member Posts: 337 ★★
    @Mystic_Reaper I've done the same... timed my completions so that no other valor quests were active and I had no quests triggered.

Yesterday I was just grinding arena, had it trigger 3 times off that.
  • BoicotaramBoicotaram Member Posts: 32
    Hi
    So my alliance was affected in fact I was one of the first exposing the situation and no one got the mail and rewards or compensation please fix this ASAP [TUGAC
    Hi
    So my alliance was affected by this situation and no one got the mail and rewards or compensation please fix this ASAP [TUGAC]
    Thx in advance @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Miike All of us on this thread would like some updates on whats going on. Many of us spent lots of time on this thread only to be seemingly mocked by kabam’s response saying “its not a bug, its a bug, there will be compensations, it will soon be given out, its already given out but youre not eligible, there was an error so we’re looking into it again”. Can you see why we’re getting so frustrated? If so could you please give us an update? Are we getting compensations from the error or not???
    Hi again...
    So after many excuses and we are looking... I ask you to be honest about this situation we got screwed that is a fact now are you going to do something about it?
    Thx "again" in advance
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @kabam

ujod5x495hrj.jpg

what?

:(

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 203 ★★
    5 days later and our alliance has not gotten any of the stated compensation despite not triggering a Bounty quest for 3 days.

When will the compensation role out @Kabam Miike
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    5 days later and our alliance has not gotten any of the stated compensation despite not triggering a Bounty quest for 3 days.

When will the compensation role out @Kabam Miike

Same. Hopefully it was because it was announced Wednesday and then the long holiday weekend.
    Miike can you confirm whether people have received the comp for this yet?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    RedRooster wrote: »
    @Mystic_Reaper I've done the same... timed my completions so that no other valor quests were active and I had no quests triggered.

Yesterday I was just grinding arena, had it trigger 3 times off that.

3 times in 1 day means 18 hours lol so stop lying
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    The Compensation has been sent out. If you feel that you were meant to receive it, but did not, please reach out to our support team. That being said, keep in mind that a lot of players thought they were having this issue, when really they just didn't trigger any of the Tests of Valor in their Alliance. It's still random.
    edited November 2017
    The Compensation has been sent out. If you feel that you were meant to receive it, but did not, please reach out to our support team. That being said, keep in mind that a lot of players thought they were having this issue, when really they just didn't trigger any of the Tests of Valor in their Alliance. It's still random.

Lol...okay then. 48 hours without a valor quest..but have been triggering ever since "the fix". Really sucks for someone on the edge of the top 1000. Just another toe out the door.

Miike, a lot of players were affected by this issue and have not received, it took a lot of talking and prints so you would believe there was a bug in first place, so please, ask game team to look into it over and over. I was one of the first to mention the disappearance of the icon if you can remember and, so far, no compensation for me or anyone in my alliance.
    Can I ask another question? If it is truly random, then how can you know when they would have triggered as suggested for the calculations used to compensate the alliances that were affected.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 203 ★★

Raganator wrote: »
    Can I ask another question? If it is truly random, then how can you know when they would have triggered as suggested for the calculations used to compensate the alliances that were affected.

Sounds like they identified the alliances affected and just gave them the max amount (12)

Really? So you asked people on this thread to send you pictures and we did, and it seems some of us who sent those pictures (including myself) were still not part of the alliance who were affected by the error? How is that possible? Lol
    edited November 2017

So even if I sent you the screenshot where the test of valor icon was missing in the home screen.. that was not part of the bug??????? I don’t understand @Kabam Miike
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Sobo102 wrote: »

Really? So you asked people on this thread to send you pictures and we did, and it seems some of us who sent those pictures (including myself) were still not part of the alliance who were affected by the error? How is that possible? Lol

While it's true that not having the icon did affect players abilities to trigger the Test of Valor, it doesn't mean that you would have triggered one during that time. We can still see "triggers" for the Tests that would have occurred during that time, and there were quite a few where there was no triggers during that period.