**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina Vol 2 Aegon Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

So it's bugged then.

Has Kabam acknowledged this?

I don’t think so. They still didn’t fix Ghost’s bug since August.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

So it's bugged then.

I thought it was supposed to be fixed with this patch
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Mario33 said:

Just completed the robot ROL challenge. It was worth it, got a GOOODDESSS!!

6* OG captain marvel 🤬

what was your team?

It was all G2099. I just added any high ranked robots I had just for back up. They didn’t add anything extra for her. Although I don’t know much about synergies.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I have a Sig 200 r3 Aegon, and I farm ROL exclusively with him. With the team: fury quake proxima whags.

I started this month's farming 3 days ago. Before this I farmed rol last month.
    I always had 500+ combo when I reach wolverine. He didn't proc regens at all during last month, I remember it because I paid attention or maybe I farmed like 30+ times.

But since I started farming 3 days ago, I did ~8-10 runs, he proced regen multiple times during the fight.
    He maybe bugged earlier or not. Who knows!
    But he is going to proc regens now so be prepared.

It's not recent. I remember this happening ages ago. It's down to rng at the end of the day I suppose
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I have a Sig 200 r3 Aegon, and I farm ROL exclusively with him. With the team: fury quake proxima whags.

I always had 500+ combo when I reach wolverine. He didn't proc regens at all during last month, I remember it because I paid attention or maybe I farmed like 30+ times.

But since I started farming 3 days ago, I did ~8-10 runs, he proced regen multiple times during the fight.

This 👆
    Reaching Wolvie having a persistent combo of over 999, having a combo in that fight with Wolvie over 500+ hits & he stills procs regen multiple times……I just don’t get it, can someone please explain to me how that’s possible?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★

It's not recent. I remember this happening ages ago. It's down to rng at the end of the day I suppose
    I wondered why isn't he triggering regens last month. I know how aegon's aar works, that's why I included that in the last line of previous comment.

As Damien said, wolverine triggered regen after a crit, that's shouldn't have happened either.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★

This 👆
    Reaching Wolvie having a persistent combo of over 999, having a combo in that fight with Wolvie over 500+ hits & he stills procs regen multiple times……I just don’t get it, can someone please explain to me how that’s possible?
    It can trigger after Non-crit hit.

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Just beat Wolvie with aegon, but it took like 10-12 revives. Definitely proced regen even on crits, and fairly often even with max petrify and doing parry-3-hit combos. Quite annoying.

yep he definitely did ... crit, no crit didn't matter .... I just decided to push through since I hadn't used but 5 revives prior .. everytime I saw the double regen I just quit lol
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    pulled a dupe of OG Storm .. yeah i'm done with these challenges LOL stupid RNG.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

For some reason he still proccs Regen even on crit for me.

This is definitely a problem. I had to parry three hit to keep him from regen. He proc regen a lot on critical hits. Was very frustrating @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Wolverine fight is definitely bugged. Max petrify and pacify, only hitting while he's stunned and he's gaining regen almost every time. I hate to say that word but I've used about 5 revives here already...
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

This 👆
    Same.
    999 persistent and 250+ combos in fight
    Max pacify and I hit him only after parry or sp3.
    Wolverine regen to max health at least five times.
    On my last try, Wolverine proc regen 9/10 times on the first hit after sp3. It was the most irritating thing.
    Got him down after 5 revives.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Wolverine is pricing less regen against G2099 without any AR, than his price against Aegon with all that AR
    Anytime u hit him after a non-crit he proves a regen which makes it seem like his chance to prove one is 100%
    Even with lower challenger rating of 3* champs he shouldn't be pricing as much regen as he is
    I get that it's RNG but still he is procing it too much...more than usual
    May be something to do with class disadvantage
  • Options

Mario33 said:

So it's bugged then.

I thought it was supposed to be fixed with this patch
    i dont know man some of the players were still complaining about it

• Options
    T_muscleT_muscle Posts: 9
    They will tell us ROL Wolverine has >125% ability accuracy (for no reason) so Aegon’s 125% reduction still leaves a chance.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Nimrod is the surest tech solution for Wolvie in my experience. Long fight but Blitz mode turns regen into shock—just avoid Titan hits.

But I’m concerned about the regen proc with Aegon. At 3/3 pacify/petrify, that’s 90% reduction, so not a sure thing. There’s DAAR, but I’m unclear whether that applies to the regen. But still…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Nimrod is the surest tech solution for Wolvie in my experience. Long fight but Blitz mode turns regen into shock—just avoid Titan hits.

But I’m concerned about the regen proc with Aegon. At 3/3 pacify/petrify, that’s 90% reduction, so not a sure thing. There’s DAAR, but I’m unclear whether that applies to the regen. But still…

Dr. Zola

Had an alliance mate who would back out whenever regen would proc. Took 10 revives for that fight
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Had an alliance mate who would back out whenever regen would proc. Took 10 revives for that fight
    i’ll do the same probably when i play.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I have no understanding of this language. I can see he hits Wolverine only on stun and yet regen still proc.

https://youtu.be/6C9F7HiHsdc
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★