**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Psycho-Man Update Correct in the Update?

Comments

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

His furies last longer and his health block lasts longer. What a joke of a buff. Took 3 months to do this?!

Well, now you have an idea what the new balancing approach to champions will look like mostly, not all the time but mostly.
    Can you not delete this comment plssss!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

Has the change been pushed through yet?
    I am looking at screenshots from ioS (game updated) and comparing with Android (game NOT updated).

I don't see any difference. :(

Relook again on the webpage.

Special 2 – Traumatic Experience
    Hate: Psycho-Man gains a Fury Buff for 20 (previous - 14.5) second(s), increasing Attack Rating by +2324, stacking up to 2 time(s). These Fury Buffs refresh when a new one is gained, and when Psycho-Man cycles modes.
    Fear: Inflict the Opponent with a Heal Block Passive for 20 (previous - 18) second(s).
    Doubt: This attack is Passively Unblockable and inflicts the Opponent with a Special Lock Debuff for 12 second(s).

For an unskilled Summoner like me, this "buff" kills off the notion of taking the awakened 6-Star to level 2.

I went back to check and if I am not mistaken, the Spotlight for Terrax was not updated too.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It’s oddly quiet in the community about this “buff.” Outside of KT1, I haven’t found any content creators speaking on it. Can someone direct me to some videos so I can see if I’m just jumping to conclusions?

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    I just did a bunch of testing of my 6* Psycho Man, compared to pre buff, and there's virtually NO change to him.... Like what was the point of this buff????

Garbage... so dissappointing
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

It’s oddly quiet in the community about this “buff.” Outside of KT1, I haven’t found any content creators speaking on it. Can someone direct me to some videos so I can see if I’m just jumping to conclusions?

If you understand Spanish(?), this is only other one I can find.
    https://youtu.be/Z4u8gBBvM0E
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    That's a terrible buff that didnt even help Psycho man at all... his problem wasnt duration of things (but more Fury duration is good I admit) neither damage, cuz he have good dmg, his problem is that he is kinda impractical, beacuse without the Mangog synergy you need to rotate between modes to keep the furies and you dont make your opponent behave how you want him to. And when u do use the Mangog synergy u sacrifice his utility, I think these 2 things right here are what you need to work on, make his rotation practical and make it so he dosent need to sacrifice utility for dmg. I also think that his awakened ability is trash so I hope u can change it to something cool and interesting, I've also sent the Kabam team a ticket with suggestions for the butf, too bad nothing of these suggestions came true.
    I also want to say that this buff is just laughing on our face and showing that u guys don't really want to move forward from your bad conduct in the recent months. I really looked forward for the buff but it's as good as non existent.
    @Kabam Miike

• Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Denzel116 said:

Rich the Man also has a video going over the spotlight, but since there’s nothing of significance that changed, I can’t imagine many videos on it. How many times can we watch videos saying “nothing changed”?

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

In B4 @Demonzfyre defends Kabam somehow

I’m sure he’s about to explain how this was time well spent by Kabam and that we shouldn’t expect all buffs to be magneto level. We should happily settle for civil warrior standards. We should thank Kabam and move on with our lives. Crumbs are all we need.
    Except I haven't said anything and didn't plan to say anything. I wasn't interested in psycho Man before the announcement of a value update and not anymore interested now. They said it was going to be a value update and they did the bare minimum they could to stick to it.

Don't know why anyone would have expected more from a value update, but whatever. They've changed guillotine like 100 times now so maybe psycho Man has a chance.
    We value your input.
    I could care less what you value.
    I was lying.
    What? Oh wow, I couldn't tell at all. Jeez, you really got me on that one. Don't know how I'll ever live that one down.

I was very aware you were lying. I still don't care about anything you say.
    Your sarcasm could use a buff. We’re taking magneto level…not psycho man.
    You got me laughing aloud lol
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I must admit, it’s quite discouraging that the buff has been live for 2 days now and there hasn’t been any official response yet regarding the feedback. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Wow
  • Options
    Has there been any official response yet?
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    It’s sad, I was very much looking forward to what my “shiny new” Psycho Man could do after a buff. Answer: nothing
  • Options
    I’m really hoping next month’s Gamora buff is much better than what Psycho Man got, although considering that it’s the third attempt I’m not entirely optimistic.
This discussion has been closed.