**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So we get nothing for Women’s Day?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
No special quest , no rewards , no interesting 3 star heroes ? Just some icon and random crystals we have to buy? That’s ... disappointing. Last year was so fun I was hoping we would get something similar . Instead we just got your usual monthly quest with a female spin
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I think the quest starts tomorrow
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Profile pics have got to be the worst thing introduced in this game. I hate the constant notifications at the top whenever I receive a new one. I wish I could select a single profile and turn off the notifications altogether.

So yes this was a horrible "gift". They could have sent us 2* women you can't get in the PHC...that would haver been cool and appreciated.

Yea profile pics suck(IMO) others may like them but it seems they replace some of the other rewards because we got a knew pic(again I think suck others like)

What’s the point of having 1000s of pics we can’t use but one at a time, Same with titles really

They just watered down what they originally meant(IMO)
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I think the quest starts tomorrow
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

sounds to me like a karen didnt do their research for their special day.. rewards are actually looking better. honestly better than last years reward and time spent on the design of the content.

Child next time you try to make a snarky comment actually know what you are talking about . There are no rewards . There is no boss rush. There is only the monthly quest . The only reward is a profile pic and people are fully entitled to be disappointed with this
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

sounds to me like a karen didnt do their research for their special day.. rewards are actually looking better. honestly better than last years reward and time spent on the design of the content.

Child next time you try to make a snarky comment actually know what you are talking about . There are no rewards . There is no boss rush. There is only the monthly quest . The only reward is a profile pic and people are fully entitled to be disappointed with this
    if you think the profile pic is all we are getting then thats the only thing you deserve... thx for proving my initial comment tho.. and yea entitled seems to be the only thing being practiced here lol

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

At least you got a profile pic and a month's SQ dedicated to Women's Day
    We don't get anything on Men's Day (19th November)

Brother, here 1 insight from me
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Just in-case you now argue that rewards aren't great, someone in the forums went through the trouble of calculation everything you will get (except titles) if you 100% all difficulties
    Looks rather good in my opinion

Compared to last month, meh
    But it's not bad either
This discussion has been closed.