**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Run The World? Celebrate the Awesome Women in the Contest on March 9!

Comments

• Options
    Psycho21Psycho21 Posts: 5
    Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

When can we expect rewards that can help us improve our rosters? As a cavalier account I would love more tiers 6 basic catalyst and more t3 alpha catalyst. Trying to get my first r4 6* champion seems impossible at the moment.

This is a joke right? You can’t be serious
    Why would this be a joke. As a person that has been playing for 7 years and would love to have my first rank 4 champion. I think rewards need to improve, even having few of these resources in aq, it does not help me get there fast.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

When can we expect rewards that can help us improve our rosters? As a cavalier account I would love more tiers 6 basic catalyst and more t3 alpha catalyst. Trying to get my first r4 6* champion seems impossible at the moment.

Why would this be a joke. As a person that has been playing for 7 years and would love to have my first rank 4 champion. I think rewards need to improve, even having few of these resources in aq, it does not help me get there fast.
    The joke is you’re asking for this as a cavalier
    Well Im done with chapter 7. Done with all variants. Need a few runs in lol. An run map 8. So it’s a reasonable request rather than spending.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Well Im done with chapter 7. Done with all variants. Need a few runs in lol. An run map 8. So it’s a reasonable request rather than spending.
    Then how are you not thronebreaker
    That was my question.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Zan0 said:

Psycho21 said:

Then how are you not thronebreaker
    I am, lol just added the wrong title. Wasn’t paying attention
  • Options
    RoyalRose1510RoyalRose1510 Posts: 20
    Why I am getting a feeling
    That in last week we are getting Bosh Rush event
    Featuring all 8 Mini bosses + SW Boss in one lane with different rewards.
    Hope I am true !!!
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Why I am getting a feeling
    That in last week we are getting Bosh Rush event
    Featuring all 8 Mini bosses + SW Boss in one lane with different rewards.
    Hope I am true !!!

Now this would a be true celebration and something worth praising kabam for. Likely to be wishful thinking though….
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    Wow, a free 3 star Psylocke! Why can't we have Omega Sentinel instead, the one everyone doesn't have already?
  • Options
    GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Posts: 19
    edited March 2022
    nvm I'm dumb
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    I’m a disappointed this is being stretched out over the course of a month 🙄
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Dmc1990 said:

No 5* wolverine in metal & mutant crystals gotta say that’s a little disappointing been so long and still trying to get him

Seriously strong point

He's a champ I need to complete the mut team

Still a 5* SW would be great too !
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    a lil confused here...it says that we recieve 2 chests per week right. so the rewards shown are per chest or per week?
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Kabam Boo said:

Each week unlocks 2 paths with 1 Chest on each path. The rewards in both Chests (in the same week) are going to be the same

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    "Screw the t6 and t3 alphas. All we need as dedicated Proven players, is one, just One, t6 Class catalyst. We are "Proven" we are worthy of it, we deserve it!"
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    Don't know if I'm missing something here, but it says solo objectives March 10th and special cav objectives March 9th. It that intentional?
    Also it says solo event march 10th the woman of power one but mine is live now? So wondering if the ones that state march 10th is a typo? 🤔
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Gated/throttled progress events are EXTREMELY aggravating, considering the unpredictable nature of the game, the input system, connection issues, server issues, etc. We should be able to play the game without gates/being throttled since we NEVER know when the game goes down, has connection issues, dropped inputs, etc (which happens WAAAAAY more often than not).
  • Options
    Just to chime in here, the date of the 10th looks to have been a typo, apologies for that. The solo event started today. The non cav solo objectives start tomorrow!
  • Options

Just to chime in here, the date of the 10th looks to have been a typo, apologies for that. The solo event started today. The non cav solo objectives start tomorrow!

Thanks for clearing that up 😁👍
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Quick question/s Please enlighten me / us.
    It shows 3 locked path's {needing disk's to open} for each map plus 2 open paths not needing disk's.
    Question is : will we get all the disks from in game mail to be able to open all the other locked path's?
    and
    Question 2 is: Can you complete all pathways / open all chest's if / when you collect the disk's needed ?
    I would be over joyed if someone could please help with this.
    Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    Don’t you just love this game me having this glitch made me want to punch a hole in the wall so basically says I didn’t do it outside of the quest (preview,all quest screen) but when I go inside the game it shows I did it luckily I got the rewards

• Options
    Evilution said:

Quick question/s Please enlighten me / us.
    It shows 3 locked path's {needing disk's to open} for each map plus 2 open paths not needing disk's.
    Question is : will we get all the disks from in game mail to be able to open all the other locked path's?
    and
    Question 2 is: Can you complete all pathways / open all chest's if / when you collect the disk's needed ?
    I would be over joyed if someone could please help with this.
    Thanks for your time.

I've done all unlocked paths so far. You will need to do all paths in order to gain exploration rewards.
    All other disks come through in game mail each week.
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Danemo666 said:

I've done all unlocked paths so far. You will need to do all paths in order to gain exploration rewards.
    All other disks come through in game mail each week.

Thank you kindly for your reply,
    So the 2 unlocked path's can be done per Heroic / Master / Epic / Legendary.
    the Disk's for the other 3 paths per Teir come through the Mail and I will get all the Disks needed though the Mail to be able to do all available pathway's ?

thanks again.

• Options
    Bomberharris1981Bomberharris1981 Posts: 3
    edited March 2022

Metal and mutant crystals and women in power crystals not showing up in my game. Even thou I have completed the quests.
  • Options
    Yes you can do all @Evilution
    So this week you can do both open paths across all difficulties.
    All discs will come in the mail for you to complete all of the side quest.