**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.6 CapIW boss node change

I dont think people are talking enough about it.. That boss will be hell..

Without Ronan

You already need a champ that can take sp3 to face with destructive feedback and Crit me with your best shot if you include Aggression fury in this

Either you have to Play like a God with Stark or Ghost!

Any other solution? ( & Please people suggestion of tank it with heimdall & any other champ stay away that isn’t a solution also not a fair solution)

Comments

• Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I was gonna bring Electro and Heimdall but I’m not sure how that will interact with crit me with your best shot
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I was gonna bring Electro and Heimdall but I’m not sure how that will interact with crit me with your best shot

This will not work as the node crit me with your best shot only crits deal damage, elector cheese is a form of direct dot and will not work
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I wasn't aware of the Ronan cheese when i first did my completion last week. So i had to do it with Stark Spidey and use his famous taunt mechanic to play around that node that deals with specials. it took several tries but i got it down. and to be quite honest it wasn't a fun fight either.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I dont own a Ronan and beat him on my first try with Ghost and Hood
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Post change to capiw in this chapter, anyone have any solutions if you don't have ghost?

Was thinking corvus with power boost, prox synergy and maybe 4/55 Stark as back up. Is that probably the best? I have Heimdall too, plus a v underpowered unit man..

I have a duped 5* Ronan but he doesn't work anymore :-(
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I did that fight with collosus and OR synergy.
    I had Heimdall to tank special 3s

All in all it took me 240 units
  • Options
    Iceman, LC, Ghost, Sym Supreme, Doom, Dormammu, KM, she Hulk, stark
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I did it post need with Aegon. Took me just 1 revive since I only tanked 1 sp3. Hardly took any time since I built around 300 ish combo with him. Basically any champion with power control will work but there is a chance he may glance. Aegon with Heimdall could pretty much solo the guy. Starkey and she Hulk would also work. If you have the hood synergy with ghost, then it's straightforward ghost fight without any worries.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Eternity0 said:

I dont think people are talking enough about it.. That boss will be hell..

Without Ronan

You already need a champ that can take sp3 to face with destructive feedback and Crit me with your best shot if you include Aggression fury in this

Either you have to Play like a God with Stark or Ghost!

Any other solution? ( & Please people suggestion of tank it with heimdall & any other champ stay away that isn’t a solution also not a fair solution)

Corvus works well
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Iceman, LC, Ghost, Sym Supreme, Doom, Dormammu, KM, she Hulk, stark

Thanks all and good suggestion on shulk (got her at 4/55), collosus (will use OR to get to him, so col could come for the ride) and reinforcing on corvus.

Just annoyed I couldn't get an easy ride with Ronan!
  • Options
    FlameGodFlameGod Posts: 36
    Dude wtf. All the guides I saw never mentioned the node change and about half of them suggested Ronan cheese.

I pulled a 6* Ronan and was annoyed. Then I got a dupe of him and thought great at least he can be useful now for 6.3.6 boss. I'm actually in the quest right now 4 revives deep just to get to the final tile with full hp Ronan and 20% hp omega red and I'm just finding out about the change now -_-
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    Yep no more Ronan. Ghost and hood is easiest option.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Why would you revive such old threads ??