**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, I have more bugs you need to look at instead of balancing characters.

iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Opened a 5-star Ice-Man and Medusa I went to level them up and they're magenta. Why? Also Aliiance Quest Map 5 crystals and sometimes Alliance War Victory crystals don't stack. Why is that? Here are the pictures. Please fix these issues instead of pointlessly balancing your game that is having issues that need to be addressed. Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    edited March 2022
    Opened a 5-star Ice-Man and Medusa I went to level them up and they're magenta. Why? Also Aliiance Quest Map 5 crystals and sometimes Alliance War Victory crystals don't stack. Why is that? Here are the pictures. Please fix these issues instead of pointlessly balancing your game that is having issues that need to be addressed. Thanks.
    Post edited by Kabam Thel on
  • Two different teams that do two different things
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    The people who buff champs are not the same people who fix bugs. What you’re asking for is pointless.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oh no a visual bug… so tragic
    Still annoying that Kabam insist on releasing a balance when there are still obviously issues with the game it is more about the message that they need to fix the game first instead of balancing characters.
    Still a bug. And this is bugs and known issues so back off.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    iStaples said:

Still annoying that Kabam insist on releasing a balance when there are still obviously issues with the game it is more about the message that they need to fix the game first instead of balancing characters.

How long have you been in software and game development?

it's like being on a construction site and calling the painters over to help with the welding. !

I using this from now on because it's a perfect example.

iStaples said:

About 3 years now.
    iStaples said:

iStaples said:

About 3 years now.
    So you don't know how the different departments work?
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    One of those teams is doing a much better job that the other lol
  • Spiderpig2500Spiderpig2500 Posts: 41
    edited March 2022
    Personally, I would rather have Kabam dedicate more resources, time, and management into balancing champs and developing new content than fixing a few minor non-gamebreaking visual bugs that would just make me stop for a second, laugh at, then continue playing and forget all about it.

just my humble opinion.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

iStaples said:

Longer than you've been trolling on this forum, without reproach, hence the vast majority assumes that you are de facto employee.