**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg on Cav EQ Tech path

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
On this months X-Men Cav quest, I’m struggling with the Korg on 1.1.1. I’ve not been able to get him down with the Techs who get bonuses like Warlock. And I’m not getting it done with my traditional counters like OR and BWCV because of the Regen node. There is a nice power gain nice so I’m sure there is an easy solution, I just haven’t figured it out. Help appreciated!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I've heard pre-fight torch his good for him. That fight was the hardest part of that map so far. Everything else is Howard the duck food
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    I used warlock with the White Mags prefight. Allows you to reliably parry and only hit with light attacks while he has rock stacks.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Lost 1 tech champ but luckily both HB cleared the path lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I used Apoc.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    You can use anyone. Understanding Korg's abilities is the key to fighting him. Watch Dorky Dave's tutorial if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjbTXeZp6ZY&t=78s
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I used Nimrod but it took forever
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used CW took a couple tries for the solo but definitely a pain in the butt. Move him to the mutant level 😂
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for all the help!
    @Raganator White Magneto was the key for me. Brought him along and Warlock soloed him easily.

Also @Noise72 thanks for dropping in Dave’s tutorial. It definitely helped to brush up on the basics!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Hulkbuster sp2 worked well for me
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Just used warlock with light intercepts. His thorn damage isn’t too much
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    IMIW worked like a charm.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Another vote for hulk buster - chews through him pretty quickly.

And hi PA :-)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

On this months X-Men Cav quest, I’m struggling with the Korg on 1.1.1. I’ve not been able to get him down with the Techs who get bonuses like Warlock. And I’m not getting it done with my traditional counters like OR and BWCV because of the Regen node. There is a nice power gain nice so I’m sure there is an easy solution, I just haven’t figured it out. Help appreciated!

I had trouble until an ally mate reminded me of Iron Man IW ..

worked great !! ;)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

I tried Hulkbuster .. 3 times .. got owned 3 times .. :( had to switch to IMIW for the easy clear
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I tried Hulkbuster .. 3 times .. got owned 3 times .. :( had to switch to IMIW for the easy clear
    I probs got lucky. Safest option is definitely take white mags prefight. Parry for fun.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    I think I ended up using Guardian. Was annoying but doable.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

Bring white mags
    Use HB, warlock,HTD or any tech champ who do what nodes tell. Do 8 light attacks ans use special. Congrats, you have defeated him
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I used a 6* R3 Mysterio with Peni Parker synergy. Went for SP3 fury and poison on heavies. Was the longest fight in that mission though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Im ude guil 2099
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I used my r3 yondu easy claps