**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.3 done...still not TB

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Fun

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Pop exp boost and explore act 4

Spent a lot of energy refills doing act 7 in 2 weeks. And I’ll be doing Cav eq. Don’t have a lot of time or refills.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    You have 23 days to get to level 60. You did 7.3 so certainly you can do that.
  • Spiderpig2500Spiderpig2500 Posts: 41
    I just farmed an act 3 adaptoid that was on the first tile with an EXP boost. it shouldn't take more than like 4-6 energy refills since you are already almost level 59.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

Pop exp boost and explore act 4

Spent a lot of energy refills doing act 7 in 2 weeks. And I’ll be doing Cav eq. Don’t have a lot of time or refills.
    4.4 the quest with storm boss; first fights give max xp possible for 4 energy
    Good luck (atleast you're just 2 level away)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you don't have experience boosts pop regular solo crystals instead of supreme solo crystals to get them.
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94

Why not get sigil?

FtP
    Even I am FTP
    Still bought the sigil just once for the increased space to get TB
    Trust me, it's worth it
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Have a hard time feeling bad, exp is probably one of the easier things to grind out. Hell auto play early content with exp boosts. It doesn’t even require hands on time.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Wow.. great job getting thru Act7.. I have two rank3 6* but have not run thru act6 yet.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Wow.. great job getting thru Act7.. I have two rank3 6* but have not run thru act6 yet.

Thank you
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★

Adi_tya said:

Why not get sigil?

FtP
    Even I am FTP
    Still bought the sigil just once for the increased space to get TB
    Trust me, it's worth it
    According to the purists, you can no longer claim to be FTP. Ignore them lol
    Never understood the pride some taking in being mooches. If you spend more than 15 minutes a day enjoying this game then maybe consider supporting it
  • jdeck59 said:

Had the same issue. Worst part is as free to play we don't have large energy stashes to go back and explore old content making that last XP hard to get

What does spending have to do with having lots of energy refills? My buddy in my alliance is free to play and has a large energy stashs. He’s not even glued to the game like some FTP players are. Gettinf the sigil doesn’t give you endless energy refills. I think it’s 1 extra a week…
    Agreed, there'd plenty of FTP ways to gain energy stashes