**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions about Russia/Belarus

RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

While I definitely don’t want to get into a debate about the politics about what’s going on between Ukraine and Russia, I have some concerns. While I understand that Kabam might not have had much choice in doing this, since Canada has joined in sanctions against Russia, what does this mean for people who have alliance members in Russia or Belarus if Kabam decides to pull the game from those markets? Again, I don’t want a political discussion about the invasion by Russia but I am curious as to what Kabam will do next if the invasion continues.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    This might also be because international bank transfers between Russia/Belarus and the West is heavily impacted by the sanctions. Kabam has no guarantee in-game purchases will come through.

Never say never, but I don't think Kabam will disable the game in those countries. The biggest impact will be overall alliance performance. Things like gifting event will be hard without units to buy.
  • Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40

While I definitely don’t want to get into a debate about the politics about what’s going on between Ukraine and Russia, I have some concerns. While I understand that Kabam might not have had much choice in doing this, since Canada has joined in sanctions against Russia, what does this mean for people who have alliance members in Russia or Belarus if Kabam decides to pull the game from those markets? Again, I don’t want a political discussion about the invasion by Russia but I am curious as to what Kabam will do next if the invasion continues.

[sic] I read this as an indirect request about possible in game compensation for loss of alliance members due to any action taken by Kabam.
This discussion has been closed.