**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    10,000 units is a steep price for t2a, and that's after buying the 1000 unit and 4000 unit deals.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hard to pull the trigger on this one knowing Act 5.4 rewards are around the corner and most likely (hopefully) better. As others said, rainbow deal would have been more palatable.
  • Still not addressing where my choosable 5* awakening gem is, people that will spend huge amount of money on this game are the established players, why not cater to them
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    The deal cost cash n actually it’s not worth it if you have little to no reason for units.

Guess they should of given a class deal for 5* awakening n the sig stones but I’m now more than sure that dealshould appear in the new year currently I would love a mystic awakening for voodoo but knowing the game with a 20% chance of getting a mystic I’ll have to skip it.

In my inventory I have over 13 t4b, 5 t4cc, 1 awakening 4* crystal n a 5* mutant awakening.

There is nothing I really desire but I’m 100% sure to others it’s a great deal.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is awful. Where the F are the t1a? I can buy everything and can't even rank up a single 5* champ. Terrible.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    RNG is the root of the issue here. Many people don't have a champion worth awakening yet because of RNG. Those who do are afraid of getting a class they don't need from RNG.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    This should've been a generic gem for that money, not a class. yes i know you get the units, but i would've paid that for the deal if it was a generic with the stuff included and NO units.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Not a single t1a in any of the dame offers? Throw us a bone, since you need a ton just to get 5*'s up to r3 even!
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    You know its sad I gave up putting money into this game a long time ago and every offer I see only justifies me not spending money. Everytime I see a new offer I'm like yup the whales can keep that one. You know if the developers of Warframe another F2P game shared their business model with other F2P game devs the market would be very healthy. Warframe implores mostly shortcuts and cosmetics in their in-app purchase market. The game is highly enjoyable on all fronts, casual/hardcore grinder/100% free player. This game could have been that but the in-app purchases are geared usually towards the whales and also over accelerate game progression, meaning that less hardcore players and 100% free fall behind inevitably and keep falling with each whale milking offer. It is hard to be a more casual player in a game that the developer only wants to make a profit instead of make a wholeheartedly enjoyable experience.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    @Kabam Miike
    can we please buy the five star awakening gem more than once?
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Hey All,

First of all, thank you all for the feedback on the Cyber Monday offers. It's important to keep in mind that while some of you feel that you have progressed past the point where some of these items are necessary for you, it's important to keep in mind that there are LOTS of players that are at the point in the game where these items are of interest to them. You might not need Tier 4 Class Catalysts or a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, but plenty of players still do.

Additionally, I want to make you all aware that there is an issue with the purchase limit on the deals in the Unit store. You should be able to purchase more than 1 for most of them if you wish (5 of the Peter Parker's Wallet, 3 of the Star Lord's Loot Bag or Tony Stark's Briefcase, 2 of the Black Panther's treasure.) We're working on getting this fixed right now.

So basically nothing for players on advance level
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    can we please buy the five star awakening gem more than once?

And imagine the outrage when £500 later they have 5 science gems rotting away
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    just stop they wont listen to you anyway
  • Going on 3 years and I have to wholeheartedly agree! Also isn’t cyber Monday the 50% off deals?
  • Where's my choosable 5* star awakening gem Mike, i dont care about the units just give me the option to choose
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    edited November 2017
    Hey All,

First of all, thank you all for the feedback on the Cyber Monday offers. It's important to keep in mind that while some of you feel that you have progressed past the point where some of these items are necessary for you, it's important to keep in mind that there are LOTS of players that are at the point in the game where these items are of interest to them. You might not need Tier 4 Class Catalysts or a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, but plenty of players still do.

Additionally, I want to make you all aware that there is an issue with the purchase limit on the deals in the Unit store. You should be able to purchase more than 1 for most of them if you wish (5 of the Peter Parker's Wallet, 3 of the Star Lord's Loot Bag or Tony Stark's Briefcase, 2 of the Black Panther's treasure.) We're working on getting this fixed right now.

If that's the case the German store doesn't work too. There's always a limit of 1.
    And t5b or something like wouldn't have hurt you.
  • Ed2727Ed2727 Posts: 19
    I was just about to splurge $99 USD too Miike, and I even bought a $100 iTunes card for the deal

But alas...

I have an idea: why not just charge $99 for a 5* generic Awakening Gem

Kabam will definitely reap the rewards
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I truly wanted to spend money today. The deals with 5*s can be useless. I just wanted to get something I knew I would/could use.
    I have 11 5* champs not awakened, none of them are worth a gem. I can r4 two 5*s and none are worth it. Im overflowing with mystic T4CCs and zero mytic5*s.

I really wish Kabam offered a deal people can use now. I'm coming up to a 1 year anniversary of a 4* cosmic gem sitting in my items.

@Kabam Miike you really could have made this for everyone. Make it class selection tied to unit purchases on all levels. How about buy 1 of each and have enough for 5* class Crystal, with matching cats, gem, iso, and gold for rank 2. For $195 total I think you would have had a lot of buyers.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    yeah I was ready to drop $100 for the class I needed. I might spend $10 now

Agreed. I was all set to drop $100 for a 5* Skill Awakening Gem. No way I’m spending that for a “chance” at the class I need.
This discussion has been closed.