**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Mastery cost is fixed & free now!!
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    @Wicket329 Too many words to add nothing meaningful to the discussion or provide a counter argument.
  • Options
    YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    I just hope they can fix this issue soon. Was so looking forward to playing this game mode. If anyone at Kabam sees this, Keep pushing through guys, you've got this!!
  • Options

@Wicket329 Too many words to add nothing meaningful to the discussion or provide a counter argument.

Counter argument is that this is a live beta in the server for everyone. They are not the first game to do this and won't be the last. This is a way to stress test the servers and the game mode in order to identify issues prior to actual release. This is not the actual release, so while you're "I'm a paying customer and I should get a finished product" statement may stand for other areas, this is specifically noted as a beta and only running for a certain period to see what issues need to be changed in order to make ot operable, which they are already working on. If you're not satisfied and want to wait for the finished product, then don't play the beta.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Its matchmaking disabled? Cant get a matchup for half an hour
  • Options
    YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Crys23 said:

Its matchmaking disabled? Cant get a matchup for half an hour

It's been playing up since it went live, Kabam are trying to fix it.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Youre joking right?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i've been in the queue for about 20 minutes now. i've stopped trying since there's not going to be any change unless a fix is implemented. also watching brian grant's stream, so i'm not the only one. hopefully this can get fixed soon enough so i can play by the end of the week. the good thing is that lots of people are TRYING to play at least and from what i've heard it's pretty popular
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre No, I have not been in Act 7.4 beta testing and let me repeat this, I have ZERO interest to test anything prior to its release. I’m a paying customer and I’m only paying for a finished product. How Kabam or any other company for that matter, tests their products prior to their release, is not of my concern. If Kabam expects me to test their product, then I would expect to be compensated for that.

I’m not sure why this has to be explained, but here’s your reply.

There is no such thing as a finished product with games like this. They're a part of a complex, growing matrix that is continually evolving and growing. It's made up of several moving parts. It's not like that copy of Grand Theft Auto we buy at EB Games and take home.
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Not like they said this would be a Beta of the of mode

Sooo… the solution for no Beta testing from Kabam is to turn the whole player base in Beta testers…? What a brilliant solution!

Hard pass.

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    People really think betas mean full product
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I know matchmaking is extremely slow at the moment and people are having issues, but has anyone got a match recently? Wondering if it's worth me even trying at the moment. If anyone has got a match please let me know :)
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

I know matchmaking is extremely slow at the moment and people are having issues, but has anyone got a match recently? Wondering if it's worth me even trying at the moment. If anyone has got a match please let me know :)

I wouldn’t waste your time sitting waiting for a match. I waited for 45min earlier in the que and nothing. Try again tomorrow

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

checked a number of streams and nobody has gotten in. leaderboard hasn't changed one bit in about an hour, i think there's either too much of a workload on the server or matchmaking has just been completely shut down
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t waste your time sitting waiting for a match. I waited for 45min earlier in the que and nothing. Try again tomorrow

I'm just leaving it running while I do other things at the moment, but yeah I'll give it a go for a bit and then leave it be.

I guess I'm just wondering whether it's broken and *no-one* is getting matches, or if it's so full that only a small percentage are.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Which part of this release being a BETA release don't you complainers understand?

I would understand the b@&)¥/"ng if Kabam had advertised this as the finished release but, we have always known it wasn't. So all you complainers just need to take a breather and chillax.
  • Options
    CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    Nothing like waiting 20 minutes for a match to get one then lose connection twice with a full 5g signal
  • Options

• Options
    Then totally crashed the game
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82

@Kabam Miike What we do now in battle grounds