**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Hate to say it, but I was planning on dumping some cash today, but you confused cyber Monday with any other Monday ..... cyber Monday is supposed to be loaded with irresistible deals, you had the exact same Odin offer 6 months ago .... the rest are meh as well

Right on man - Im in the same exact boat. Was fully prepared to dish out some loot today which I have only done very few times in this game. Guess im having a nice lunch for the rest of the week instead.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Hate to say it, but I was planning on dumping some cash today, but you confused cyber Monday with any other Monday ..... cyber Monday is supposed to be loaded with irresistible deals, you had the exact same Odin offer 6 months ago .... the rest are meh as well

Right on man - Im in the same exact boat. Was fully prepared to dish out some loot today which I have only done very few times in this game. Guess im having a nice lunch for the rest of the week instead.

one whale will make up for a handful of players who rarely ever spend
  • Options
    DrasticallyDrastically Posts: 13
    Worst deal ever!
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    I have to agree these deals haven't good good at all, I personally will try my luck with the Odin unit deal, but only cause I really need to awaken a 5* starlord so a 1/5 chance for 100$ is not an ideal offer, but I'm getting desperate, lol. I want to have my first lab run done before 5.4 drops. At any rate the game has dramatically changed from Las year and as a fellow end game content player these deals haven't really reflected those changes. Just as an example the offer I would've liked to see would've Ben 9.99 4* random class gem with units 19.99 4* class specific gem with units. 29.99 4* generic with units. 49.99 5* specific class with units and 99.99 generic 5* with units. That would've made people happy. Just my opinion like it if you agree report me as spam if you dont...
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Worst deal ever!

That is incorrect. Have you seen their tier 2 rank up packages in the past?
  • Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Hey All,

First of all, thank you all for the feedback on the Cyber Monday offers. It's important to keep in mind that while some of you feel that you have progressed past the point where some of these items are necessary for you, it's important to keep in mind that there are LOTS of players that are at the point in the game where these items are of interest to them. You might not need Tier 4 Class Catalysts or a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, but plenty of players still do.

Additionally, I want to make you all aware that there is an issue with the purchase limit on the deals in the Unit store. You should be able to purchase more than 1 for most of them if you wish (5 of the Peter Parker's Wallet, 3 of the Star Lord's Loot Bag or Tony Stark's Briefcase, 2 of the Black Panther's treasure.) We're working on getting this fixed right now.

If that's the case Miike you should have done separate deals for uncollected deals.

I thought uncollected was supposed to be special, but we are being offered the same as players who aren't at our level and need different things

100% agreed. If these deals are in interest for "LOTS" of players, why is there no uncollected deal(s). I purppsely rushed getting uncollected because I was sure there would be some dope uncollected deals. Wrong again, makes me wanna never spend anymore.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Should have been a generic or pick your class deal, not a crystal for that price. Actually the lower priced offers with the t4b were better in comparison, because more endgame players need t4b and tier 1 Alphas more than they need t4c.
  • Options
    Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    I think that the Odin deal is okay. The cache deals are depressing.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Jinnwolfe wrote: »
    Where's my choosable 5* star awakening gem Mike, i dont care about the units just give me the option to choose

That was not an offer we chose to run. We decided to add a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal to the Unit Package that we have running all year long. There may be a time in the future where we will offer something like that, but not at this time.

That would be awesome. Glad to hear it is discussed and hopeful it comes about in the future (like on the game's impending anniversary).
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    What I find most frustrating is that you can't spend units or actual money on the specific things you want or need.

I need 4* Mystic Signature Ability stones. Don't care about any other ones.
    I need Mystic tier 4 class catalysts. Don't want any more Cosmic, Tech, or Science ones. For pete's sake. Don't want.
    I want class specific 5* awakening gems.

All these things we want, we can't get with any certainty. I have a 1 in 6 chance of getting what I need. So what's the point?
  • Options
    DrasticallyDrastically Posts: 13
    I think they give you what you don’t need intentionally.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Meh bit spendy. The final cache offer should have included a generic 5* awakening for that kind of cash
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    To the people saying a generic gem won't be sold because its the LOL award, they could've also let us pick a class. That way you're locked into a class and can't just use it on anyone. That would've been infinitely better than a crystal

That's basically the same thing though.
    Only difference is if anyone doesn't have a champ they want to awaken, and just get a generic for future use.
    But mostly that's not the case, people want to awaken a good champ they already have.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Cmon kabam where’s the tier 1 alphas in your over price deals? Everyone for months have been complaining on the extreme lack of tier 1 alphas, at least you could of offered a small truck load with these deals.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    After seeing this and Fridays deals I’m incredibly nervous that the Act 5 rewards are also not gonna be on point.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Ball dropped again.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I wasn't planning to spend, but I can understand the frustration of those who were. Aside from the lack of choice (a 'rainbow deal') for a 5* gem, these deals just don't seem to serve any particular purpose. Why aren't there some aimed at 4 stars, others at 5 stars? Why give away a 5* awakening gem with 4* signature stones? What possible sense does that make?

Surely at this stage of the game (and you can reserve the offer for the Uncorrected Uncollected of you like - I'm not one of them!) you would do far better with a Rainbow 5-star rank up deal; with items aimed specifically at developing a 5-star champion. Say an awakening gem, Sig stones, T1As and tier 4 catalysts? Without the unnecessary 4-star stuff that people prepared to spend $99 on a 5-star gem don't need any more.

As ranking up was my main aim, I'm glad I went with the Friday offers.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    RB6942 wrote: »
    Cmon kabam where’s the tier 1 alphas in your over price deals? Everyone for months have been complaining on the extreme lack of tier 1 alphas, at least you could of offered a small truck load with these deals.

I would buy every deal that had t1a. WTF am I gonna do with a 5* gem and all those t4 cats when I can't rank a single 5* one level? How stupid can a company be?
  • Options
    Where's my choosable 5* star awakening gem Mike, i dont care about the units just give me the option to choose

That was not an offer we chose to run. We decided to add a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal to the Unit Package that we have running all year long. There may be a time in the future where we will offer something like that, but not at this time.

what do you mean running all year long?
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    but they always leave everything to RNG...anyways did u buy any offers? if so wich ones?
  • Options
    i bought just the odin. got mutant gem and no one to use it on
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Apache wrote: »

what do you mean running all year long?

Probably that this decision was made a while ago.
  • Options
    Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    I bought the first two and the Odin got a mystic gem
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Not even a generic, but at least let us choose the class
This discussion has been closed.