Battlegrounds Draw made me lose points.

Wolf9300Wolf9300 Member Posts: 20
So, I was in the #1 spot in Battlegrounds for many hours. I was playing the game from 11am to 8pm. I was trying to find a match from 12pm to 7pm to try and keep my spot as long as I could. Once I finally found a match again after 7pm I was excited until I saw a connection issue symbol. I lost connection to the match and then it counted as a draw. I kept trying and every match lost connection and was a draw. Then I looked at leaderboards and somehow I lost points. The culprit: those draws made me lose points.
I know there are plenty of things the support team is working on currently. This is a beta and I know that it is not the real thing. Still a draw should count as 0 points not -1 to -3 points especially when it is caused by connection issues. After being on the game all day trying to find matches I am not complaining about the connection issues even though my game has been plagued with many connection problems. I am just bringing attention to this cause this really upset me when I found this out. I hope that will be fixed when the battlegrounds is out of beta phase and the real thing because no one should lose points just because the game has server problems.

Comments

• Wolf9300Wolf9300 Member Posts: 20
    I was literally only able to find 4 matches from 11am to 7pm all of those 4 matches happened within the first hour of the gamemode coming out.