Options

Prepare to Enter the Battlegrounds! Open Beta March 14-21

Comments

• Options
    Xnmfjx_13Xnmfjx_13 Posts: 16
    StainA said:

The high traffic excuse is ****. It’s just another thing that was untested. I know it’s “beta”, but don’t treat us like idiots by giving us lane excuses and just admit it’s another Kabam screw up! Very hard to have any amount of traffic in something that absolutely no one can access.

Clearly they are still having a lot of traffic because people keep trying to start a match. And it’s getting better. Look it’s day one of a beta test, it wasn’t ready for everyone to go ham the first day, let them take some time to fix what’s going on and I’m sure they will roll out with a fix day 2. Try not to give the team a bunch of ****, it shows how hard they work on this game and they know how passionate we are about the MCoC. Give them a chance instead of jumping down their throat.
  • Options
    LibkenLibken Posts: 19
    DL864 said:

Has anybody matched yet? I have been trying for 2 hrs

After 4 hrs of trying to it finally grabbed one however due to the disconnect 2x no fights were actually tended as of yet..
  • Options
    RoyalGrv1402RoyalGrv1402 Posts: 41
    This is Insane, frustrating and useless gaming mode. I seriously don't understand why even bother to launch a mode that does not work at all. It randomly select a champ it want. Matchmaking takes forever. Even after everything, whne you bave count down to fight. You are just making your strategy to fight, but WAIT connection lost. LOL everytime connection lost. Ironically, you are lost as well.
    They are so desperate to launvh something that they don't even bother to check once. It's impractical to introduce a gaming mode that doesn't work
    I have wasted hours by tring againa and again. Now, I am wasting more time writing this post Because I know, no one is listing here. You really suck Kabam. Just sale this game to a good company and go to your home and make cookies.
    **** wated my arena grinding time. I just wanted to try once, but can't even play one match. I am angry as hell. feels like delete the game and have fun.
  • Options
    Avi_c2Avi_c2 Posts: 1
    My battlegrounds are bugged. When the ten second timer expires for the first fight then it keeps showing no Internet though the other quests are working perfectly
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    This has to be the worst content beta in the history of a game ever. Straight up unplayable. I don’t know how Kabam plans on getting any feedback if we can’t play the mode. I’m usually on the side of “Kabam tries their best” but this is abysmal and they clearly didn’t account for anything here. Didn’t even bother to check if the servers could handle it. The most annoying part is that this means battlegrounds will likely be pushed to 2023
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Didn’t even bother to check if the servers could handle it.

This beta is likely designed so that they can do just that.

The beta isn’t just to test the gameplay itself, they’ve held multiple betas in the past to test whether the format, drafting, fighting or any other aspect of the gameplay for battlegrounds works. This beta is a soft launch to the game at large to see whether the servers can handle it. And seemingly they can’t, or not without some fixes.

You are playing a beta, and they are testing exactly what you’re annoyed about.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I tried playing 3 times. All of them gave me the red connection error and then my match ended in draws.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Avi_c2 said:

My battlegrounds are bugged. When the ten second timer expires for the first fight then it keeps showing no Internet though the other quests are working perfectly

I have been facing this too now.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 651 ★★★

I’m cav and my option to buy the shuffle signet is for a uncollected player. Is that right?

Also whenever I try to play it will only let me get to the screen right before the battle then it loses signal and the game crashes every time. I can not fight anyone.
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Gotta love when kabam adds new modes to the game that you cant even play. Once we’re done selecting all the champs you just get the no internet symbol blinking at the bottom. EVERYTIME
  • Options
    Slim_Diggler81Slim_Diggler81 Posts: 1
    I know it’s a beta and for testing purposes but how do you put something in the game and no one can even access it? Why put it in at all until it’s actually ready for release. That’s like Ford selling brand new cars and the stereos don’t work in them. Oh they are there they just don’t work on all models. I’ve played for 7 years and this takes the cake.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    in this mode.... we fight the deff and the deff controlled by AI ??
    not real time 1 vs 1 ?
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    After several attempted battleground matchmaking attempts, finally got paired and went through whole selection process. On the fight screen for first fight and got disconnected from server. Logged back into app, launched battleground to see the match ended in a draw, however energy was still consumed. 💀

Day 1 of battlegrounds, nearly a dozen attempts across three accounts and 0 actual fights played. 🥶
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    Vuska said:

in this mode.... we fight the deff and the deff controlled by AI ??
    not real time 1 vs 1 ?

Defenders are still AI controlled
  • Options
    ReAnimatorPDXReAnimatorPDX Posts: 11
    Sadly, I have not been able to take part and have instead wasted 60 units of energy. Every time the countdown timer gets to zero, the red connection symbol shows up and I eventually get disconnected.
  • Options
    KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    I tried to play it 5 times, 3 were disconnected before getting matched, 2 were matched and disconnected right before the first match. Is this what Kabam envisioned for a solid beta test? I’m terribly disappointed in the new feature that could have been amazing.
  • Options
    Matchmaking now works. But not able to play even a single match. Constantly, I see internet connection issue come up, once the ready timer is up, as if it is the next step (instead of the fight). Please fix this one. Without any actual fights from players, I don't think beta version can get any actual data to refer.
  • Options
    ShadowMindddShadowMinddd Posts: 3

• Options
    3 times i try to make a match and the game disconect me! I dont have conection problems my wifi is very good! Lost 45 energy and i didnt see what is this New game Mode good job Kabam!
  • Options
    xNooBxMaster69xxNooBxMaster69x Posts: 15
    First I couldn't even find an opponent, when I re-tried after many hours I found an opponent, we went through picks bans etc and when the first fight was supposed to start the game gets stuck in a loading screen and then losses connection, ofc when I press reconnect it doesn't work. This happened two times already, which is 30 energy for nothing and I'm 100% certain it's not my internet or my device's fault. I was excited to try this but you guys really can't seem to be able to do a single thing right. I mean the game is unplayable with all the freezing and the bugs, there is one new exciting thing which makes people to look away from all those problems and you mess this one up too?Sheeeesh!
  • Options
    Same problem here!
  • Options
    xNooBxMaster69xxNooBxMaster69x Posts: 15
    character recharge and energy cost make this frustrating instead of fun, that is if it would actually work so we could test it.
  • Options
    Bro my Wi-Fi killing me reloading the game doesn’t work and this is what happened when i did get sent into the match. Even when the timer reached zero I still was in there so I had to forfeit the match and lost 16 points cuz of that. Pls do something about this other parts of the game was completely fine. :'(
  • Options
    JiffrayJiffray Posts: 7

This is where I am stuck. Not choosing to forfeit the match though. Crashed a few times getting to this stage too. Think I'll skip this new mode for a few weeks/months until it's hopefully fixed.
  • Options
    _Paradox__Paradox_ Posts: 2
    I’ve tried for 5 hours to play and still haven’t gotten to.

Has there been any response from kabam?
  • Options
    Johnmm24Johnmm24 Posts: 3
    When you finally load into a match and then this happens
  • Options
    CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    When the battle begins i get game error or lost conection. Have to restart and then the battle is going in but het timed out because of the waiting. This is frustrating. Let me know when these bugs are fixed for now the battle grounds are not working i will not play it like it is now