Options

Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DKnzDKnz Posts: 9
    I'm 2 from 2 with disconnection issues before the first fight.
    Maintenance, Remove content, refund energy, fix your issues.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,116 ★★★★★
    Lol yep, that’s where I’m at now. Luckily I already made my AW/AQ moves for the night, so fingers crossed the problem’s resolved by the morning!
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Same here, i'm at the Get Ready to Fight screen and the 'connection issue logo blinking' and it just stops there.

Can't fight. Can't do anything.

UPDATE: Now it kicks me out like nothing happened.
  • Options
    Started a new match and the same thing happened.

Is this a known issue?
  • Options
    MightyHMightyH Posts: 26
    So I’ve tried 2 times now same outcome the 1st round countdown goes to 0 then I get constant lag issues it then disconnects me I reload the game puts me back to loading screen then completely kick me & I have to re-enter battlegrounds pick a new roster & try again & my internet is perfect no connection issues on my side
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me twice now. I still haven't been able to start a Battleground match.
  • Options
    Caz2006Caz2006 Posts: 11

I am stuck in battle realms and cannot leave. The connection is apparently bad even though my internet is perfectly fine and i am now stuck on this page. The back button does not work. Please help
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Close the game
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107

I can only get to this part of a match and then it disconnects everytime.
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Same. Match resulted in draw. 30 energy lost without fighting. Lol
  • Options
    Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    I can't even get past the first round. I always lose connection when the first fight is supposed to begin.
  • Options
    Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94

Boost up your freaking servers
    Why even do an open beta if your servers aren't upto the mark
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

I'm really excited to play this mode but I can't get past the first round it always disconnects.

Same! Everything goes smoothly but when the match is about to start connection issues pop up.

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    So far all I have been able to achieve is the loss of two lots of 15 energy
    (Tried twice)

The game loses connection on the pre-fight page

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    😩connection issues after timer gets to 0
  • Options

Definitely not worth the frustration
  • Options
    Mike_23Mike_23 Posts: 8

• Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I said it long ago and I'll say it again, a PVP mode will crash the servers.
    I guess I was right...
    And I wanted to play this mode so badly.
  • Options
    Dang thought I was about to get in again. Draw.
  • Options
    Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Refund of energy? I lost 15 points and couldn't fight
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 538 ★★★★

I guess I was right...

Maybe this will incentivize kabam to upgrade past the potato and hamster wheel servers.
  • Options
    Beewee said:

I guess I was right...

Maybe this will incentivize kabam to upgrade past the potato and hamster wheel servers.
    Nah, knowing them, they will just scrap the PvP
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,363 ★★★★★
    The fights aren't starting at all
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 585 ★★★
    Fights getting stuck here every single time. Till now didnt get a single fight to test it out. Hopefully later on maybe... :'(

• Options
    LatamayoLatamayo Posts: 28
    Battlegrounds needs to be taken down and removed immediately because it is so far from a workable functioning state this game mode is so broken , It is very far and I mean very far from anywhere near ready for a beta test ! It's completely pathetic It's aggravating to even attempt to do it multiple times like I have just for the nonsense to never even allow me to fight a single time! What a joke why do you guys not test at all your selves !? What's going on over there I mean for real... this is sad !
  • Options

Can we get an emergency maintenance or literally anything to remotely make it better?

We are identifying and fixing these issues, but as we said when we announced this Beta, Stability issues were to be expected. This is a Stress Test for the system and the game.
    If it was a stress test then why keep the energy requirement to enter? Even with the 5 refills you gave, isn't it just a waste of energy?
  • Options
    LatamayoLatamayo Posts: 28
    Yeah but the thing is this may be a beta ... But it is nowhere near ready or in a beta state It's far from that stage ! With such a broken game mode it needs to be pulled down and seriously worked on and finished getting it to an actual beta state and then don't give it to the entire game to try it there needs to be a select amount of players that volunteer to go into the beta ( you know all the weird players that are defending it since they must enjoy playing things that don't work! Lol ) instead of putting it out for the entire game to participate in or attempt to participate just to be let down over and over and over ! I mean come on this is embarrassing kabam !
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Beta as in beta testing... We can't even get close to testing because the game disconnects everytime 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩