**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

delays in MCOC with battlegrounds, and the effects on AQ/AW

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
While the issues at hand are to be expected... I really wish we could have started this when it wasn't AW season, and maybe had day 1 no be in middle of AQ.

Given all the lag/timeouts going on in game... I think cancelling this coming war should be considered, or pulling the beta, and trying it again in a couple weeks after the season

Comments

• Options
    Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Causing to many problems. Its ruining this war an making AQ worse. Cant block, fight starts an my champ just stands there an wont move. Dropped inputs. Everything is worse then it was.
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    I don't know why it failed this time but Falon would shutdown safe guard node in AW but today he didn't do it. There is no other node except safe guard and increased heal ability. Defender was Mysterio. Am I missing something
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

I don't know why it failed this time but Falon would shutdown safe guard node in AW but today he didn't do it. There is no other node except safe guard and increased heal ability. Defender was Mysterio. Am I missing something

Mysterio is immune to ability accuracy modification while is helmet is activr