Battlegrounds Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• QuarantinedgemQuarantinedgem Member Posts: 12
    Couple updates
    1. I'm hearing from a couple people who got into actual games
    2. I tried to get into one, and it went normal at first, picks and bans worked but I lagged out at the fight start. However, instead of the game crashing, it went to the "results" screen.
    3. I ended up being on that screen for about a minute and a half, and lost that game, which implies my opponent was able to play, and I wasn't
    Looks like progress is being made, but attempting to play is riskier now, as you could potentially both lose points and energy until the final fix is launched
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    Crongratations, went from spender, to 12.0 wallet locked, to dev diary, spending on expectations, to you have lost every last bit of goodwill.
    Could be such a good game, and you're botching it.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

Didn't even get to fight
    Just 1 of 3 fights and results declared?

Didn't even get to fight
    Just 1 of 3 fights and results declared?

This is the thing I was talking about, forgot to put a picture. It's a weird bug, but yeah, makes me think that some can play and some cant atm
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Member Posts: 33
    I've tried playing this twice. On both occasions it got to the "prepare to battle" countdown and I lost network connection. When reconnecting I got a screen counting down telling me that results were being prepared. On one occasion this decided I lost and on another that I drew. Am I suppose to actually be fighting or is everything determined by the matchups we pick?

If its the former its broken, if its the latter it's unbelievably underwhelming. Rubbish really.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Maddix11 said:

I've tried playing this twice. On both occasions it got to the "prepare to battle" countdown and I lost network connection. When reconnecting I got a screen counting down telling me that results were being prepared. On one occasion this decided I lost and on another that I drew. Am I suppose to actually be fighting or is everything determined by the matchups we pick?

If its the former its broken, if its the latter it's unbelievably underwhelming. Rubbish really.

I've been able to do this halfway actually once. You'll be able to fight them
    Maddix11 said:

It's the former. Been bugged all day, this is just a different variation of the bug. It does show progress though, as we're slowly getting access to more parts of the gamemode as they fix it. I was also just able to play a match, although it was super laggy, so we should have access soon!
    You all are "working yourselves out of a job". Devs vs coders vs support vs forum. Good luck all, I have spent my last dime with you.
    Not going to waste my time to figure out who is going to point a finger at the best person over.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Change this please
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I was able to play a few matches. Got to the second round once and got a glitch screen another. It honestly seems like right now, the victor of the match is whoever doesn't vet a connection issue in the loading screen of their fight. It is possible to maybe get back in but you lose out on time. Most matches I won on it was after the first match completeted. I had one match where the opponents defender switched last second some how and then I got disconnected. My last match I got a connection error icon before the loading screen of the first fight and it took me automatically to the result screen for two minutes where I had to sit and wait for it to tell me this counted as a loss. This mode is still fun, even though it's buggy, but with disconnection being an issue for the live beta, energy amount is a concern as well as points lost for disconnections. I'd rather a disconnect be a draw or disqualification of some sort where you lose maybe half points or something. It stings to see you climb the leaderboards to just watch it fall moments later because of constant disconnections. It also sucks knowing you climbed the leaderboard knowing the same thing happened to the opponent.
  • Amit007Amit007 Member Posts: 5
    I'm lost 7 matches out of 9 because of game connectivity issues in Battleground.. Pls. Kabam fixed the issue asap...
    Thank..

• Amit007Amit007 Member Posts: 5
    Lost 😔😔😔

• Random123456789Random123456789 Member Posts: 4
    Still havent managed to play a match - only ever get 1 round in (if even) and then connection issues kick me out - so frustrating
    I'm going to let you teat drive a car in beta? Hitch in the step, no wheels, or engine.
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Member Posts: 129
    I've wasted so many energy refills and energy in general, just for it to be wasted on 1 disconnected round.
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
    Well, I finally managed to play 1 match completely without getting disconnected
  • ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2022
    Last night it was an infinite loading screen and t

hat was fixed. But now i can get a match-up but get kicked every time, either constant connection issues or just leaves me with a black screen and sometimes i just sit and stare at a timer instead of actually fighting... I realize it's a beta and I know that we are going to need to work out all the kinks, its just disappointing... Been looking forward to this for a long time.
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    matching system works ok now. the only issue is getting disconnected. hope this gets fixed soon aswell
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
    The mode fully works for me now, I've played 3 matches and won them with no disconnects. It's a lot of fun.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

The mode fully works for me now, I've played 3 matches and won them with no disconnects. It's a lot of fun.

It is a lot fun to play with good connection or because you won. ;)
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
    Finally managed to play uninterrupted
    B2B victories
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    I don't care about the energy, that s why they gave us 5 refills, I do care about the points I m losing every time the match is lost. I played 5 times so far, all lost because of the disconnection, I m 50 (?) points down. What s gonna happen with those?
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I am enjoying the game mode, but losing because the game is constantly disconnecting you and then freezing your screen is rather annoying. I know you guys are looking into this, but every time I complete the first match, I've been disconnected going into the second fight. Then after I restart the game, it takes me into the fight with 20 seconds or so left. After that my game screen has been completely freezing up. Just providing my experience so it can get resolved moving forward.
  • VannulloydVannulloyd Member Posts: 11
    I have the "little" problem that after selecting a defender and an attacker the match starts and automatically sets a connection problem that make me lose the game instantly. I have altready lost 30 battlegrounds points and 30 energy is this just for me?
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Member Posts: 38
    I would pick my characters for a fight and the game would randomly switch them last second (for attack and defense). Don’t think I actually got a chance to play any of the fights with characters of my choosing.
  • SurajchndrabhattSurajchndrabhatt Member Posts: 21
    This thing betrayed me 3 times this day all my energy refills lost.
  • VannulloydVannulloyd Member Posts: 11
    Oh ok sorry
  • Jack_Driscoll13Jack_Driscoll13 Member Posts: 12
    My opponent chose his defender for the 1st match, I chose my attacker accordingly only to face a different defender in the actual match. So it was my Punisher 2099 vs. his Hyperion instead of his Omega Red.

Plus, when preparing for the 3rd match, the screen just froze at 0 seconds "Opponent Picks Defender" and nothing happened after that.