Options

Battleground issue

Nerdkid76Nerdkid76 Posts: 13
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know their are a lot of problems with battlegrounds but I want to ask if anyone else is having a bug where the opposing player picks a champion for a defender then you pick an attacker and then before you go in the battle it changes the defender or is it just happening to me?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Web_Slinger_77Web_Slinger_77 Posts: 15
    Same here. Feels like a bait and switch. I choose a champ to counter their defender and end up against a champ that heavily favors the defense.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Has happened to me probably a dozen times now to where I started to assume it was supposed to do that just to mess with people, lol
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    It’s a bug that’s been noticed and is being worked on. Apparently it’s caused by a lack of synchronicity between the two players. So you see the auto-selected defender rather than the one that was actually chosen.

At least, that’s my understanding of it. I could also be completely wrong, that’s always an option.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    Same here. Fustrating to spend time making a strategy and then being taken by suprise.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 508 ★★★
    Just got to play my 2nd BG after numerous “draws” aka timeouts. Got to the pick defenders screen and when i went into the fight i was up against a different defender. So yea that bug sucks, i won the match and then the whole thing ended with a win for me, no 2nd or 3rd fight…