**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Heroes and Foes 6.3.1 (Edited Title)

CapnMurica1776CapnMurica1776 Posts: 8
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips

So I hope anyone from Kabam thought it would be a good idea to create a carina challenge that’s really only reasonably doable with 2 champs in the entire game. If you don’t have joe fixit or squirrel girl and realistically it’s only squirrel girl, how do you expect anyone to beat the “New Heroes and Foes” carina challenge? There’s only 4 people who can take down Medusa because you need someone who can apply bleeds. 2 of them (being wolverine and ultron) proc buffs naturally throughout the fight and their bleeds alone can’t out damage the buffet healing even with a 30% attack and health boost, 15% attack boost and 15% health boost on, plus special damage boosts. I’ve wasted multiple boosts and many revives only to be at a standstill with Medusa because I can’t out damage the healing. I understand you want to make it difficult and limit roster choices for these challenges, but if squirrel girl was going to be the only viable option why not just make the challenge “defeat 6.3.1 Medusa with a 5* squirrel girl”? I think it’s absolutely disgusting that you guys are making content like this, and then you wonder why people get mad. I’d love to hear from one of you brainiacs try to explain this to me so I look forward to hearing from you.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I did it with wolverine
  • CapnMurica1776CapnMurica1776 Posts: 8
    Well you must’ve had some incredible luck with the regen and bleeds
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    An ally mate did it with yellow jacket i think. Honestly, content is not meant to be doable by everyone the moment it drops, even if you're TB.
    Think back at how long BrianGrant waited for Aegon so he can explore abyss.
    So, start opening those dual mutant/skill crystals, or maybe she'll have an arena in the future. Or a new champ that meets the criteria will be released.
    Basically, complaining on the forum that you have holes in your roster is pointless for you and annoying for us.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I believe Yellowjacket can do it quite easily
  • CapnMurica1776CapnMurica1776 Posts: 8
    From what I see YJ can do it if he’s 200 sig because you get the permanent power sting at that sig level, plus the petrify mitigates the healing
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Also- you can just remove dexterity before that fight…right?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used yellow jacket. Easy fight
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I used 4/55 ultron, little annoying to get the hang of it but it’s still just a few revives
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Wolverine and Ultron are both quite capable of doing it. Not the easiest. But doable.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Can someone post a Yellowjacket fight against Medusa, if they have done it? I have a 6R2 YJ and I have no interest in investing in the 5* beyond R3, just for this challenge.

Can someone post a Yellowjacket fight against Medusa, if they have done it? I have a 6R2 YJ and I have no interest in investing in the 5* beyond R3, just for this challenge.

Check out youtube

Check out youtube

I did. I found nothing relevant with YJ.

Check out youtube

I did. I found nothing relevant with YJ.
    https://youtu.be/KDX_NAVRnDY
    5R5 and Sig 200 YJ. Hmm... that's not happening in my account. I find the fight much easier with an 5R4 Squirrel Girl. Anyway, thanks for posting it @AverageDesi.

Also I loved the Miles fight against Black Bolt. I have him maxed out, so that was excellent and usable.