**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

Comments

• mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

Malreck04 said:

I don’t see the big deal. Giving a random class r4 gem seems like a much more natural progression to me than handing out a generic straightaway

The issue is most players have champs they want to r4 and now they have to rank a specific class. I don't have any r4 cosmic options so pulling a cosmic gem means r4 angela or nobody. I'd rather have the choice to take up the champ I want after doing the complete exploration of this content. Still super happy with the rewards and I'm glad they stayed similar to the leaks. And I get why kabam went with a gem but it's slightly more annoying than upsetting
    Yes but you could get a R4 worthy cosmic at anytime. Nothing says you have to use it right away.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★

DrDrill said:

Malreck04 said:

I don’t see the big deal. Giving a random class r4 gem seems like a much more natural progression to me than handing out a generic straightaway

it's not 'giving', it's earning, since you have to complete 24 maps total to earn it.
    in fact, they already 'gave' people who spent tons of money 5 or 6 r4 6* champions of their choice
    meh, it's not like you're doing act 6 here, it's act 7, pretty simple content
    Could be simple, but it's time, we Will get a totally new complex boss.

Can't understand how people are happy about a RNG high level content.

I know that is "free" content, but the Wales got +4 rank 4 with gifting event.
    edited March 2022

Rank 3-4 Crystal?

Oof, well, f2p players Will get a RNG rank 4

Oh no! The horror!
    It is, i Will cry a river if got a tech-mystic gem

And Will be one of that clases for sure.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

Malreck04 said:

The issue is most players have champs they want to r4 and now they have to rank a specific class. I don't have any r4 cosmic options so pulling a cosmic gem means r4 angela or nobody. I'd rather have the choice to take up the champ I want after doing the complete exploration of this content. Still super happy with the rewards and I'm glad they stayed similar to the leaks. And I get why kabam went with a gem but it's slightly more annoying than upsetting
    Have you already 100% explored the rest of Act 7? Do you regularly explore EQ and side quests? Have you completed any or all of the Carina’s Challenges? Have you explored Abyss?

There are so many ways to acquire champions in this game, and some of them even allow you to tailor your choice to a specific class. When I explored Abyss, I chose the tech nexus crystal because it was my weakest class. I didn’t get my first choice champion at the time, Guardian, but I did pull Guilly2099 and if I remember correctly she was my first tech r3.

If you haven’t completed the prerequisite content to be eligible for these rewards (Act 7 exploration), then it’s far too early to be concerned about how the rewards might exclude you in some way.

Also! There are enough r4 materials in game right now for FTP players to have an r4 6* champion. This does not have to be ANYBODY’s first r4, but it is (probably) the most easily accessible. If you don’t like the class gem you got and want to sit on it for a while until you get a champ you do want to rank up, you can do Carina’s Challenges to get the materials to rank anybody you want.

tl;dr - if you want specific rewards, do content that gives those rewards. What a concept.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Rank 3-4 Crystal?

Oof, well, f2p players Will get a RNG rank 4

That didn't take long.
    It’s a slap in the face…I think that usually follows, right?
    That’s reserved exclusively for cavalier players.

More ot: was hoping for a generic, but looks like rng will sort of decide for me from which class I’ll have to choose. It is what it is, then again, every time I took a 6* to rank 3 I did it while thinking that I would also be willing to take them to rank 4.

mcyeezuz said:

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    Of course it's unpopular. Everyone with underdeveloped rosters wants generics.
    Or lots of money in their accounts lol
    Wicket329 said:

RicoShay said:

Malreck04 said:

Have you already 100% explored the rest of Act 7? Do you regularly explore EQ and side quests? Have you completed any or all of the Carina’s Challenges? Have you explored Abyss?

There are so many ways to acquire champions in this game, and some of them even allow you to tailor your choice to a specific class. When I explored Abyss, I chose the tech nexus crystal because it was my weakest class. I didn’t get my first choice champion at the time, Guardian, but I did pull Guilly2099 and if I remember correctly she was my first tech r3.

If you haven’t completed the prerequisite content to be eligible for these rewards (Act 7 exploration), then it’s far too early to be concerned about how the rewards might exclude you in some way.

Also! There are enough r4 materials in game right now for FTP players to have an r4 6* champion. This does not have to be ANYBODY’s first r4, but it is (probably) the most easily accessible. If you don’t like the class gem you got and want to sit on it for a while until you get a champ you do want to rank up, you can do Carina’s Challenges to get the materials to rank anybody you want.

tl;dr - if you want specific rewards, do content that gives those rewards. What a concept.
    I'm gonna go with.. no they haven't.

DrDrill said:

Malreck04 said:

it's not 'giving', it's earning, since you have to complete 24 maps total to earn it.
    in fact, they already 'gave' people who spent tons of money 5 or 6 r4 6* champions of their choice
    meh, it's not like you're doing act 6 here, it's act 7, pretty simple content
    Could be simple, but it's time, we Will get a totally new complex boss.

Can't understand how people are happy about a RNG high level content.

I know that is "free" content, but the Wales got +4 rank 4 with gifting event.
    They paid like $15k for it. This is free content.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Finally it's here
    As F2P my thoughts on rewards

1) Due to gifting event drama and then leaks made me excited, for act 7 100% rewards. I was hoping for 3-4 rank up gem as generic giving the the ultimate choice for f2ps as their first r4 champ. But tbh I am happy with current gem too.

2) I just feel Gold amount should could have been better but I'm not disappointed at all. Honesty I am happy. I'm sure Feb type Sq will return soon with such amount of gold soon.

3)I am disappointed in only 1 thing. That is Title😂😂😂 I know most of people don't care. But still it's a game where we want to show off to our friends. I was really hoping for some cool title ( not related to progression)

4) t3a and t6bc aren't in same number. Hope it can be addressed in future soon

Pretty pumped up for 7.4. Total banger rewards. Essay before content, so gonna play carefully. Looking forward for its release with minimal bugs
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.
    I have 21 r3s and i Don't mind the rng for it. By this point you should have a champion in each class you wouldn't mind having at r4.
  • EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    Biggest disappointment is the lack of a new progression title. It's been over a year now with an entire act of story content and folks who have done that entire act are rewarded with the same glory and offers as people who have just beat the Grandmaster.
    H3t3r said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.
    I have 21 r3s and i Don't mind the rng for it. By this point you should have a champion in each class you wouldn't mind having at r4.
    I was looking for Captain Marvel Movie, at least 5*, 3 years later and a ton of shards-units wasted to attempt get her, and i don't have her yet.

RNG is everywhere lol
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    DrDrill said:

rewards seem fair, but I hate the exclusion of t4cc, would it hurt to put some in path/completion/exploration..

Yes yes yes!!!! Kabam should be putting those in!!!
    edited March 2022
    Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I have 37 r3's as well and an R4. I'm good with a gem but I have many of my r3's i'd take to R4 from each class. No matter what class I get, I wouldn't be disappointed in anyone I have waiting for R4.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    The rewards look great. I look forward to crushing the content the day it drops.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    It shouldn’t be an RNG r4 crystal for the hardest content in the game. That’s just silly.
    edited March 2022
    mcyeezuz said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I’d have to say with your r4 silver centurion, you don’t want a generic within the rewards because it’ll invalidate all the money spent to r4 your current champ. I’ve got a pretty developed 6* roster and champs in every class to r4 if I wanted. I just think that a generic r4 gem is more appropriate than a crystal because I’m taking my time to complete content. If I were to spend money, heck I frankly wouldn’t care if it was a generic or crystal, im bypassing the work that it takes to complete content for a r4.
    No it wouldn't. I wouldn't change a single thing. I have a list of champs from each class that I would take to r4 with the gem.
    Skill- Jabari
    Science- Rhulk or HT.
    Mutant- Apoc
    Mystic- Doom
    Cosmic- Knull
    Tech- Nimrod or Omega Sentinel
    This is my roster of R3's and R2's. Having a developed roster means I have choices and it truly doesn't matter which class I get because I'd be happy with any of them at R4. You're not tackling the Abyss here either. It's not like Act 7 is this mountain of the most difficult content in the game. They nerfed the difficulty into the ground due to Act 6. Much of Act 6 is still harder than anything in Act 7.

• Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    The 3->4 gem is not that bad, same thing happened with first t5cc and rank 3, it was gated behind rng but after some time the materials became more and more accessible and that's probably what's gonna happen eventually.

And honestly unless you're top tier alliance do you really care that much which champion you're gonna take to r4?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    mcyeezuz said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I’d have to say with your r4 silver centurion, you don’t want a generic within the rewards because it’ll invalidate all the money spent to r4 your current champ.
    That’s an… odd opinion. How would it invalidate having a previous R4 by getting another one?