**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    would have been nice to be able to buy another odin with an awakening gem
  • Options
    After purchasing numerous of the unit packages, I am now no longer able to purchase any units at all. This is preventing me from purchasing the final deal. I’m assuming this is a bug?
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I wish I was around for last years deal. Seems you guys got 5* shards for every good deal... now they never offer them except in high unit only deals which newer players cannot really afford. my first 5* seems so far away... been playing for a couple months and still only have those 3,000 that got gifted to me right when I started playing.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I now have 8 t4b in the stash and 4 total t1a. Way to balance the deals Kabam!
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    15,000 units is the equivalent of $500, that's just completely obscene if you ask me... they should have made all the offers add up to maybe 9,000 units instead of 15,000 (and even then I don't think I would be able to afford it, that's 3 odins). This way people could use what they have saved up, and then spent a little on the unit deals to make up the difference. The way it stands, even if you bought every unit deal, you wouldn't be close to 15,000 units.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I got a 5* tech awakening gem....I am good with that
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

I think it’s about time you extended the Beta program to include offers before they go out. Talk and listen to your players because at the moment we are just growing further apart
    You really think they have a beta program.. have you seen how things have been released recently.. the valor quest thing.. loki synergy.. hela.. and this is all just this month..
    bro.. there is no beta program.. there testing starts once it is released live..

You shouldn’t confuse the beta program with the bug testers Who work for kabam

None of the things you mentioned were given to players beforehand to get feedback on which is probably why there was a problem.

Expanding the beta program is clearly needed as the feedback from the people who play this game day in and day out to help prevent these constant disappointments when they go live is desperately needed now more than ever
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

I think it’s about time you extended the Beta program to include offers before they go out. Talk and listen to your players because at the moment we are just growing further apart
    You really think they have a beta program.. have you seen how things have been released recently.. the valor quest thing.. loki synergy.. hela.. and this is all just this month..
    bro.. there is no beta program.. there testing starts once it is released live..

None of the things you mentioned were given to players beforehand to get feedback on which is probably why there was a problem.

Expanding the beta program is clearly needed as the feedback from the people who play this game day in and day out to help prevent these constant disappointments when they go live is desperately needed now more than ever

Kabam saw all the threads asking for a choose your class 5* awakening gems over the last week...hell, the last few months even....they chose not to offer one. The beta program would likely have no effect on this....
  • Options
    Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    Could be worse offers, like the Black Friday deals which were silly. I guess Kabam still has a fat wallet from the Blade crystals and doesn't need to offer us good deals.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....On these offers...
    ((just jumping on the bad deal bandwagon))
  • Options
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Not gonna lie the items sucked big time. An alliance mate bought the 15k unit deal cache. Got a 5 star old man Logan and yet another 5 star skill awakening gem. Why are there even 4 star awakening gems in the deals anyway. Few months ago 4 star generic awakening gem was sold for 1000 units so why was it sold for 50 dollars today.

I don't see a 4* awakening gem being sold for $50. I do see a 4* awakening gem being given away as a bonus to anyone who bought 1450 units for $50.
  • Options
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    The problem myself and a lot of players have with the random gem is that they feel rigged. Nothing about the RNG in this game feels random. Many of you will dispute this but the reluctance of the company to discuss drop rates and the vague way they chose to describe the outcomes leads me to believe that drop rates are manipulated to stagnate your growth in the game.

dont say rigged you know how these people are. say they are manipulated to drop one class more often than another
  • Options
    sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    I honestly dislike these deals, 30 bucks for a 4* crystal with some trimmings when you have a potential 4* of 12 of the best champs out there for a dollar at one million? Seems way off.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Kabam saw all the threads asking for a choose your class 5* awakening gems over the last week...hell, the last few months even....they chose not to offer one. The beta program would likely have no effect on this....

It’s about finding a middle ground.

Obviously everyone wants that, just coz that isn’t gonna happen doesn’t mean that what was offered couldn’t have been massively improved on if they would of spoken to the end game players especially first and found a compromise coz more t4cc is like offering more snow to an Eskimo.

We was never gonna get that 5* offer but what we did get was extremely underwhelming to say the least.
  • Options
    dont worry the whales will make up for you guys not spending lol
  • Options
    ATTENTION KABAM

iTunes Store not connected to game and Cyber Deals.

Also, I agree on 5* awakening not being a generic. Would probably have bought.
  • Options
    Just another fine example of how completely out of touch Kabam is w their player base. Not only is asking people to spend $500 on a mobile game on ANY day...nonetheless Cyber Monday...a day where people should feel as if they are getting REALLY good deals for a REALLY good price....just beyond wrong...you aren’t even giving the vast majority what they’re asking for!!!!!

There is thread after thread on these forums asking about the lack of t1a’s in the game.....and all the deals that came out today and NOT ONE t1A in ANY of the deals lmao!!

Sadly you’ll have the whales sucking up this offer which will in turn justify it. But what you fail to see is there are SOOOO many more people that would have sprung to purchase if you’d have attached to these offers....what people are really asking for....
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    The problem myself and a lot of players have with the random gem is that they feel rigged. Nothing about the RNG in this game feels random. Many of you will dispute this but the reluctance of the company to discuss drop rates and the vague way they chose to describe the outcomes leads me to believe that drop rates are manipulated to stagnate your growth in the game.

I would love to disagree with you this but you know you never really see too many posts bragging about pulling Tech Awakening Gem and a 5* SL on here do you? Seems like predominately Science when it comes to t4c and AGs, and well Quake was the last new science champ relased well over a year ago now. Coincidence?
  • Options
    DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    Really bad deals

The sad thing is that Kabam do not care about the player base or listen to us... they had an excellent opportunity and blew it big time

I'm located in Australia and for the same price of the cache deals I could buy 2 xboxes or 2 playstations .... how can a company be so out of touch!
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Apache wrote: »

These deals are not really geared towards whales, they don't need any of this stuff. These are for new players or maybe someone who was planning an LOL run and needs the units anyways. People who have completed LOL already are mostly beyond caring about anything being offered here today.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    mehhhhhhh
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

I would love to disagree with you this but you know you never really see too many posts bragging about pulling Tech Awakening Gem and a 5* SL on here do you? Seems like predominately Science when it comes to t4c and AGs, and well Quake was the last new science champ relased well over a year ago now. Coincidence?

Just my personal observations but way too many players sitting on 3 of a kind AGs that they have no use for. It’s also very notable imo that they never say there is an equal chance, it’s always random chance. So your tech AG is being misrepresented as 1/6 when it may be more of a jackpot even tho there is only 6 outcomes they are probably not all equal drop percentages. The company would never admit this tho, hence the tricky wording.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

These deals are not really geared towards whales, they don't need any of this stuff. These are for new players or maybe someone who was planning an LOL run and needs the units anyways. People who have completed LOL already are mostly beyond caring about anything being offered here today.

This is spot on. T4CC are overflowing for most advanced players. Other than the awakening gem the rest was quite underwhelming.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★

This is spot on. T4CC are overflowing for most advanced players. Other than the awakening gem the rest was quite underwhelming.

100%. I've completed everything and I'm choking on T4CC. I have a generic awakening 5* gem with no one to use it on. I also have 6 t2alpha because I have no one else worth ranking up.
  • Options
    VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    😔
This discussion has been closed.