alliance war rewards

zoltzolt Member Posts: 9
if i have already participated in the 5 wars to be eligible for rewards last season so i need to participate in 5 again this season to get the rewards for this season.

Comments

• Fire_3Fire_3 Member Posts: 129
    Yep my bad, had trouble explaining
  • zoltzolt Member Posts: 9

Fire_3 said:

No, 5 wars in the same ally will give you rewards for all seasons. If you have played 5 games in your ally then you will get them.

WARNING, that reply from Fire_3 is incorrect or at least very misleading. (look at the correct one from Zan0 instead)

You need to participate in at least 5 of the 12 “in-season” wars EVERY season.

All with the same alliance as you will finish that season with (without having left that alliance along the way during your 5 wars, and continue to stay in the alliance until receiving end-of-season rewards).

And don’t confuse wars during the (normally) 2 weeks off in-between seasons, those are not part of a season and do not count toward the 5 needed.
    thanks
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
    As people said above

You have to participate in 5 wars in EVERY SEASON IN THE ALLY WHERE YOU WERE AT THE START OF THE SEASON to be eligible for that season's rewards

You can leave the ally before season starts if you find a better ally, it won't affect the season rewards if you stil do 5 wars per season in the new ally