**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina ROL Rewards

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I just finished my last ROL challenge for Carina vol2 and need someone to help…

Did anyone get where pulls then me?? lol

1st dupe off Dormammu
3rd dupe off Rocket Raccoon
2nd dupe off Korg

Comments

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    So far I've awakened Storm and Air Walker. I don't expect much from the science/Mystic. :neutral:
  • Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
    Robot - Howard the Duck (NEW)
    Illuminati - IceMan (NEW)
    Aegon - 2nd time AntMan dupe

Pissed AF
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Got a Karnak and duped my Guilly99(sig 40 now) can’t really say I’m upset about that lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    Two thus far…

Robot: GG dupe
    A-Force: AntiVenom dupe

All in keeping with a Spider-Verse theme, I suppose Aegon RoL will be either Stealth, Agent Venom, Kraven or Kingpin.

Dr. Zola
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Got Sinister (duped now)…after Aegon one.

Will complete robot soon and then illuminati….
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    1st Dupe on Ultron
    2nd Dupe of Red Cyclops
    New Mojo

Pretty good overall, obviously most irritated with the mutant/skill crystal. It was the weakest champ of the 3 and on top of that a second dupe
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Ronan and DareDevil(classic) and feel like not going for the 3rd challenge as it will probably end up being an abomination or juggernaut
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Symbiote spiderman dupe and OG Black widow😭
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Reinforces just how many champs are mega trash and/or woefully dated.

2nd dupe of Black Bolt
    Ant-Man
    I assume Skill/Mutant will be just as bad. (🤞Apoc, or Wagneto/Shang-Chi/ProfX awakening )
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Not mad about Cull, but considering I got a free 6* Peni just after one of them from a free monthly crystal, the 3-5 hours spent on these challenges was mildly dissappointing.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Is the wolverine fight working properly now? I gave only done robot until I know the Aegon one isn’t bugged or anything like that.

I got VTD from my robot pull
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

Reinforces just how many champs are mega trash and/or woefully dated.

2nd dupe of Black Bolt
    Ant-Man
    I assume Skill/Mutant will be just as bad. (🤞Apoc, or Wagneto/Shang-Chi/ProfX awakening )

After all that, I get a Storm? I feel like all that time was wasted. So annoyed rn.