**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Prepare to Enter the Battlegrounds! Open Beta March 14-21

Comments

• Options
    SolJaR12SolJaR12 Posts: 6
    Loving the game mode. But one of the main issues that needs to be addressed is the champ selection at the timer. If nothing is selected then pick one at random sure. But I’m picking someone, have the timer get to about 3 seconds left and it switches to someone else thinking it’s finished. Lag or whatever for the time left I understand but don’t let whoever I have already pencilled in by picking be swapped for some other option.
  • Options
    yossyoss Posts: 33

The best mode in game just broken. can't play matches at all. this sucks. Just
    look how bad is the situation. ROFL

Getting the same every 2-3 fights.
  • Options
    midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77
    This is the current situation in the game.

P4U1J said:

This is all I keep getting once I join a match we do picks and bans then the fight loads and this happens ... Which results in a loss

It's same happened with me,i am lose 6 times for this reason😓.
    Me tooo..

I really liked that profile pic in the objective. I dont wanna miss it. 😔😔
  • Options
    midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77

• Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 225
    edited March 2022
    Well, the mode is fun to play, but it's foreseeable that it will be a problem in the future, when you can challenge your friends, which will create parallel championships with real money prizes... Will build alliances just for championships
  • Options
    Xmn88Xmn88 Posts: 1
    edited March 2022

Why the opponent’s hero rating gets tripled after the selection stage??? Like from 8k when being picked to 24k in the fight. It’s ridiculous
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,263 ★★★★★
    Xmn88 said:

Why the opponent’s hero rating gets tripled after the selection stage??? Like from 8k when being picked to 24k in the fight. It’s ridiculous

First one is base rating without nodes and masteries applied. Next one is with them applied.
  • Options
    ReAnimatorPDXReAnimatorPDX Posts: 12
    This mode is very buggy. I am often disconnected after the first fight and when it reconnects in the middle of the second fight, the screen is black except for the countdown timer.

During Beta, we are helping Kabam, right? There should be no energy cost. 15 energy is a huge cost for something that is buggy.
  • Options
    onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9
    It will be nice
  • Options
    HojonHojon Posts: 3
    Too much like AW. Defender buffs are too unfair. Eliminate s3. And allow each side to choose 1 extra buff no more 300 % attack or health on the defender when I cannot choose any buffs. Also go to a flight system and not tier system that only benefits the hardcore players. Top players in each flight get the same rewards as other flights And flights are defined by prestige.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270

Also i dont know why we have to press a button to "pick" the defender or attacker. I mean if you place a defender/attacker and you miss to press the button, the defender/attacker shouldnt change.

This is something plan to implement for the final release. We just didn't have time yet.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I simply cannot see myself playing this mode with the current energy cost. I don't feel like I should have to chose between questing and Battlegrounds. In fact, I feel like Battlegrounds is something I should be able to do while waiting on energy to finish a quest. If there HAS to be an energy cost, Battlegrounds needs it's own form of energy that will recharge over time like AQ and AW.

A quick chat feature would be a nice addition. I'd like to be able to give my opponent a GG.
  • Options
    ToscanoJuniorToscanoJunior Posts: 24
    Bocksarox said:

I simply cannot see myself playing this mode with the current energy cost. I don't feel like I should have to chose between questing and Battlegrounds. In fact, I feel like Battlegrounds is something I should be able to do while waiting on energy to finish a quest. If there HAS to be an energy cost, Battlegrounds needs it's own form of energy that will recharge over time like AQ and AW.

A quick chat feature would be a nice addition. I'd like to be able to give my opponent a GG.

Thats a lovely idea actually.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    The in match timer seems to have disappeared
  • Options
    YuhoeYuhoe Posts: 25
    I have idea who released this crapy battleground when it is clearly not ready. If Kabam is not confident of the product yet, let players try without energy cost and ranking. All these crappy issues wasted my energy and cost me points.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

My battlegroup results uptil now, out of them got only 3 proper fights where minimum 2 wins were needed to declare winner

By what it feels, battleground may possibly be the best stuff in mcoc for me personally after story content at no 2 and aw at no 3. Battleground is realy fun cuz the amount of strategy needed and deep planning makes it one of a kind. + It's one to 1 competation and demands near all aspects like roster, skill, strategy and champion knowledge.

But currently what hold this beautiful piece of content back is frequent crashes, sending wrong picks at times, matchmaking delay, stuff I know which already came into ur notice.
    Since it's beta I am not too sad about stats but expecting it to not have these again when it's actually live.

Also would really love to see more battleground consumables, just like the one we have currently (the one which enables you to repick from choice of 3/5)

Also I didn't get what the champion stamina is for and once it's consumed totally from 99 to 0 what will happen.
    Hoping we see friendly battlegroup version too sometimes.
    Also hoping we get different globals maybe conflictor, invade and stuff
  • Options
    Yuhoe said:

I have idea who released this crapy battleground when it is clearly not ready. If Kabam is not confident of the product yet, let players try without energy cost and ranking. All these crappy issues wasted my energy and cost me points.

Well it's not actually live
    It's more like beta to know and fix stuff
  • Options

Xmn88 said:

First one is base rating without nodes and masteries applied. Next one is with them applied.
    And also with nodes applied
  • Options
    Doom_plDoom_pl Posts: 1
    This new even just keep disconnecting me... I had 12 matxhes and like 7 of them was disconnected and a loss... made me really disappointed and im not William to play it anymore
  • Options
    YuhoeYuhoe Posts: 25

Xmn88 said:

Then Kabam should make it free energy to try if it is a beta. I’m not sure how the points get carried over when it goes live but it’s demoralising to get points reduced when it is the system’ fault after working to gain points.
  • Options
    Old_Man_TexOld_Man_Tex Posts: 11
    It’s a shame this won’t be available to the Uncollected.
  • Options

Xmn88 said:

I said nodes applied haha
  • Options
    _spec_spec Posts: 6
    Have you considered making it only 3*s ? I think this is the best way to assert the fair play since not everyone has 40+ r3s ?
  • Options
    _spec said:

Have you considered making it only 3*s ? I think this is the best way to assert the fair play since not everyone has 40+ r3s ?

Roster investment should be rewarded, if you’ve progressed further than someone else, spent more, ranked more champions then you should get that as an advantage.

Competition isn’t always “fair” in the way you put it. It would be like asking all football teams to have the same quality of player, nobody is allowed to have someone much better than others. Advantages are rewarded.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    _spec said:

I'm sure at some point one off tournaments/limited events like this can be set up. For general ranked play though? Lol no
  • Options
    _spec_spec Posts: 6
    @BitterSteel Well AW Is the best fit for your football team example, as for battlegrounds it's a pvp 1v1 system if these advantages were to be rewarded then it makes more sense if they only allowed participants' rosters in summoner showdowns. I'm fine with it as it is right now, but what I suggested makes it better
  • Options
    NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    Well I tried a few matches ... The firsts were screwed because of lots of bugs ...
    I retried today. To sum up, this mode is just a matter of fight a tank that have masochism in a small time ...

So, if you don't run suicide and don't play full intercept, you're dead ...

That's not the way I play usually. Had really no fun ...
  • Options