Show me your best battlegrounds moments

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Show me your most impressive kills. Turns out coming back after three months and jumping into a new mode instantly is quite difficult, but I’ve had a few decent fights.

Uh yeah I like masacre as you can see lol

Last one I just thought it was funny og punisher survived that long

Comments

• BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★

This was my favorite so far. I didn't think I have an ideal matchup, but my opponent did. I still managed to pull it off.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Massacre - can someone tell me what I’m missing? Looks like he’s putting in work
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Member Posts: 133 ★★
    edited March 2022

My best so far, willpower healing from mr neg then the sp2 bomb
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Massacre - can someone tell me what I’m missing? Looks like he’s putting in work

Basically the healthpools are the perfect range that racing up to your special 2 and popping it is the equivalent of a tactical nuke that decimates almost every defender in the format. Attached is the 27 second mojo fight just skip to like the 4:30 or 5 minute mark

https://youtu.be/2RmFkx9BG5c
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Basically the healthpools are the perfect range that racing up to your special 2 and popping it is the equivalent of a tactical nuke that decimates almost every defender in the format. Attached is the 27 second mojo fight just skip to like the 4:30 or 5 minute mark

Nice! I’d never have though massacre would be a top attacker in battlegrounds but he seems legit!

Now just to pull him as a 6*…
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★

Please do so. He is very underrated
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Member Posts: 145

FiiNCH said:

That was some nice gameplay dude, was really impressed by that massacre fight. Might have to look into ranking mine up
    Ok I choked the other two rounds because I’m absolute cheeks at this game, but I got the moral victory

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★

Ok I choked the other two rounds because I’m absolute cheeks at this game, but I got the moral victory

Im just shocked you used Beast
  • IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Member Posts: 19

The absolute BEST PART of Battlegrounds. Disconnecting from EVERY SINGLE MATCH and being given an instant loss. This is stupid as hell. **** this game mode.
  • Kript_king2Kript_king2 Member Posts: 3
    Not mine but an ally member showed me a very sussy match and I'm not sur
    e where I should post it.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    edited March 2022

Second one i was confused how they timed out by still koed the defender at 100% hp

First one is how is ihulk at 0% hp. That should mean he's dead.

Felt good
    Kt1 quit the second fight lol

Aye I remember you. I’m pretty sure you absolutely smoked me, but I’m unsure. Hopefully we can run it back later once I get over my massive losing streak 😀
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

e

Some of my most memorable moments
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

A lot of damage with a good Sp2 on block
    Above average block proficiency
    Lot of debuffs to mitigate healing with despair
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

I think I have played enough. Not going to spend more energy on a Beta. So far it had been fun.
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Member Posts: 23
    https://youtu.be/bTmk-fhSaOY
    and I won the fight and lost the match (restarted the game then entered the fight with 90-s)
  • SpielernameSpielername Member Posts: 133

Felt good
    Kt1 quit the second fight lol

Aye I remember you. I’m pretty sure you absolutely smoked me, but I’m unsure. Hopefully we can run it back later once I get over my massive losing streak 😀
    I think we matched more than once, but last match up was quite close😂
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Some of my favourites
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

Some of my favourites

44 points jesus christ
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★

Some of my favourites

44 points jesus christ
    Ikr😂😂