Spin a crystal or Open it right away?

NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
Overall, how to do you get better luck? Spinning the crystal or just opening it?

Comments

• NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    I personally think I get better luck when i just open it
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 631 ★★
    Depends for me, if I'm just opening one or 2, or they're anything less than a 5* crystal, pop away
    anything more I'll spin it. I always spin if it's a "bought" crystal be it money or units.
  • Des99Des99 Member Posts: 117 ★★
    spinning is much more fun
  • Dash855Dash855 Member Posts: 239
    Technically it won’t make a difference because you don’t know the outcome either way and people generally prefer one or the other because of superstition. Personally I like spinning just because it feels great every once in a while to see a roll from a trash champ to a great one
    Dash855 said:

Technically it won’t make a difference because you don’t know the outcome either way and people generally prefer one or the other because of superstition. Personally I like spinning just because it feels great every once in a while to see a roll from a trash champ to a great one

Lol or from a great champ to a trash one
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I spin 6 stars for the excitement and pop the rest
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    SPIN TO WIN
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Depends on whether I want to rip the bandaid off of the inevitable 6* blue cyclops or really savor the misery
  • RealWizardRealWizard Member Posts: 91
    Depends on the crystal
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I go back and forth. Right now I pop everything.
  • AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    There’s no difference in luck or outcome, the only difference is how it makes you feel.
  • Mario33Mario33 Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    i just opened them didnt spin.
    Mario33 said:

i just opened them didnt spin.

You know what? Pop to win. Even if it doesn't rhyme
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I do either depending on if I'm making a video or not. For example with 5* Basic, Featured, or Dual Class I spin. With the crystals we get for the month (for example the Sinister Six Celebration Crystals) I usually just pop them. As Aburaees said there is no difference. The spin gives some kind of thematic what will I get where as just popping them open it is less dramatic.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    addicts will always say spin while realist know kabam rigs them all one way or another. luck isnt real, its all in the numbers
    thank me later