**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade not activating danger sense against LoL Magik [Fix in Next Update]

edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
A fellow youtuber named Lagacy69 is currently in the middle of a Labyrinth path, and he was planning on using blade’s danger sense ability to counter magik, but it wasn’t activating for some reason. I’m assuming this is another bug needing to be looked in to.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    MolhamdinhoMolhamdinho Posts: 2
    9ys6qlstzzau.png

My Blade didn’t activate danger sense on Labyrinth Magik either, & I lost my mind when I heard that I needed the mystic synergy, I’ve been using him against wars Magik bosses without the mystic synergy & it was working because Magik is a dimensional being!
    I wasn’t ready for such a bug on my first LOL run!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. We have the team looking into this, so it should be ready for an update shortly. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. We have the team looking into this, so it should be ready for an update shortly. Thanks for hanging in there!

How about the Blade/Spark synergy not working? That being fixed too?
  • Options
    Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    has this been resolved?
  • Options
    Wow
    !
  • Options
    Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    has this magik versus blade been fixed yet? what about blade + stark spider synergy?
  • Options
    Can we get answers? @kabam wolf
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Good to hear this bug is getting looked at... Now for the blade+stark danger sense potency increase synergy @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

How about the Blade/Spark synergy not working? That being fixed too?

Yea that has never seemed to work on blades end. The sparky part works dine, but I saw no difference in my testing of it on blades end
  • Options
    looking for an answer to whether this has been fixed too since i plan on doing a run with blade pretty soon...
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Will the people that had to use extra revives because they thought blade would counter limbo be compensated? There have been 2 other threads on this and now we get a response? Absolute incompetence
  • Options
    I purchased around 99.99$ but notheng chnge in the game (not income any think
  • Options
    Hey all. I just wanted to check in and let you know that this looks to be fixed in 16.1, but I will let you all know if anything changes with the release version. Thanks so much for your patience.
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf is Blade +spark synergy also getting fixed?
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    this is fixed in 16.1. so what gets broken in its place? Parry? lol
  • Options
    Hey everyone. The issue with Blade and Spark is also marked to be fixed in 16.1 :)
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Hey everyone. The issue with Blade and Spark is also marked to be fixed in 16.1 :)

what if you're stuck in labyrinth and can't quit cause you already used 2 many units
  • Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    When is 16.1 coming?
  • Options
    Is this fixed in new update