**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam stop giving me bad champs!

Monke_JamMonke_Jam Posts: 29 β˜…
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Hey guys tday i am going to talk about how kabam legit gave me horrible champs for like 3 months straight.
This games rng is very confusing every time i open a crystal i almost get a good champ but it rolls over a bad champ and my entire day will be ruined and i dont talk to my mother also. so kabam please please give me very good champs dont give me horrible champs with no use or else i will leave this game and never ever comeback. i am tired of getting morningstar, magneto, namor, crossbones and kitty pride every single month. i hope u are listening kabam i really need good champs. this game is also very unrewarding for any player i spent 500 units and 12 energy refills= 360 units and i only got 1k sharts and when i spent 360 units on master mode i only got 3000 5* sharts and only 4000 4* sharts and i got karnak and dominoes from that crystal 😫. Kabam please fix your game and improve rewards and please gift me a 6* Hit monke or else i will leave the game and i will put very very bad review. Thank You πŸ™
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    what is your mother’s fault? Poor woman πŸ₯Ί
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monke_Jam said:

Speedbump said:

Lmao! I cant get past the word "sharts"

why are you laughing at my grammar
    Why are you not talking to your mother
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2022
    Monke_Jam said:

Hey guys tday i am going to talk about how kabam legit gave me horrible champs for like 3 months straight.
    This games rng is very confusing every time i open a crystal i almost get a good champ but it rolls over a bad champ and my entire day will be ruined and i dont talk to my mother also. so kabam please please give me very good champs dont give me horrible champs with no use or else i will leave this game and never ever comeback. i am tired of getting morningstar, magneto, namor, crossbones and kitty pride every single month. i hope u are listening kabam i really need good champs. this game is also very unrewarding for any player i spent 500 units and 12 energy refills= 360 units and i only got 1k sharts and when i spent 360 units on master mode i only got 3000 5* sharts and only 4000 4* sharts and i got karnak and dominoes from that crystal 😫. Kabam please fix your game and improve rewards and please gift me a 6* Hit monke or else i will leave the game and i will put very very bad review. Thank You πŸ™

You mentioned Magneto , Kitty pryde and crossbones . No way they are bad.
    Also namor has great damage potential and even Morningstar is an Incursions monster and good for some content. Atleast, In my opinion, none of those champs are "bad".

Btw , This game is only for kids who are 12+ if I ain't wrong.
  • Options
    Noobda said:

Monke_Jam said:

Also namor has great damage potential and even Morningstar is an Incursions monster and good for some content. Atleast, In my opinion, none of those champs are "bad".

BuT hE wAnTs A 6* hItMoNkEy Or BaD rEvIeWe
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75 β˜…
    edited March 2022
    Jesus... kitty And Magneto Are beyond god tier... What would u like? Immediatelly doom, Hercules, torch And corvus? From 200+ champ pool get them all in fisrt 10 tries?
    My first 40 openings best champs were Elsa And aarkus, rest was trash...
  • Options
    Pupkac said:

Jesus... kitty And Magneto Are beyond god tier... What would u like? Immediatelly doom, Hercules, torch And corvus? From 200+ champ pool get them all in fisrt 10 tries?
    My first 40 openings best champs were Elsa And aarkus, rest was trash...

Nonono Hercules does low damage. Torch can only fight mystics. Covus has to win fights to hit harder and doom damags is low

^^ OP's logic ^^
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monke_Jam said:

Noobda said:

Monke_Jam said:

Bro those champs suck. first magneto has to do heavys to get prowess but the heavys get interrupted and the unstoppable cant stop it from getting interuppted, you still take lot of dmg. kitty pried is not that good any way and i havent figured out how to use her and namor succs bruh his special do very low dmg and i havent figured out how to get higher dmg and morningstar only has bleed which is super super useful in war but outside she is very doodoo so is crossbones he cant even crit he gets like 1 furie after 3 combos and it only lasts 2 seconds
    I remember my first beer....lol
This discussion has been closed.