**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your hauls from 7.4!(your friendly neighborhood brag post)

Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
So, I as many, have just finished 7.4, and I had a field day with the rewards, so I'd like to share them here! Feel free to do so yourself in this post as well!

Comments

• Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Apologies for the skewed order of pics
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    Unfortunately I didn’t get anything to be excited about. Pulled dupe of Squirrel Girl and Longshot and got new Sabertooth. Better than my last 2 6* pulls of Modok and Modok. The luck is bound to turn soon!

Good luck to the rest of you
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Lucky stuff im seeing on here, i got Hit Monkey and another Abom from the featured (still hunting Nimrod). And then i got Mr. Negative awakened from the Nexus. After watching some gameplay I'm pretty pumped about that.

got a science AG and im deciding where i want to use that right now
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I was shafted. duped hit monkey out of a featured, science AG, and night thrasher outa my nexus
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Kabam’d again

You Underestimate Annihilus. Plus he is an amazing Defender for Battlegrounds
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    That AG is being saved for Magik, who I hope comes to the game this year. I could use it now on Voodoo but gonna sit. Happy to dupe Colossus. Definitely getting ranked up with that 1-2 gem I got. I’ll save the 2-3 gem for Magik or someone else I pull later.

Kang was fun but aggravating. I will wait until the controls are fixed to do the other paths. I used Torch. Quite a few revives. But he is a good option.

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    did 100% and got alright luck. duped mojo, cgr, bwcv pulled a hype. my gems were both science being my least wanted but hey r4 torch now
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

I also got a cosmic AG. I'm waiting on the BIS refresh to buy a discounted 6* featured crystal, so I haven't spent the 6* shards yet.

As for my rank-ups, I took up Mr. Negative and Claire Voyant with my two 1-2 gems. We'll see who I end up using the 2-3 gem on. I have quite a few champions who could get it: other than those two, Professor X and Scarlet Witch (Sigil) could get it. Or maybe Kitty, if I were to pull her from the featured crystal.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Completion rewards went wellish. Duped Nimrod from a featured and duped Knull from the Nexus but then got a 2nd skill AG when I don't even need the first (Jabari only unduped skill). Exploration went less well. All the Nexus crystals were junk and got my least wanted class rankup gem, cosmic.

Could have been worse and not had any options but that's a lot of stones into a champ I'm not super crazy about. Ah well, he'll help finish one of the Abyss challenges easier and get catalysts to rank someone I really want to.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

My rewards went…fairly well I would say.

Went the King Groot dupe (been looking for that for a while, and actually pulled a 2nd cosmic awakening gem from the rewards I would have given to him if I hadn’t pulled him here

Gamora was chosen from the second one, new champ and is getting a ‘buff’ next month, so hopefully that pulls through

Third one was the DPXF awakening, who is getting an overhaul in the coming months, so once again, banking on that buff

Obviously went Corvus from the 4th, and popped a cosmic gem straight into him, that was easily one of my top cosmic pulls

5th one was actually rough, didn’t want any of them. Went for Namor, but there wasn’t a good option for my account

My Cosmic nexus sucked, went for the Cull dupe but there was no value for me anywhere there
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

Completion Reward Were Good
    I hadn't been pulling great 6 star Champs for quite some time.
    Used Gem on Herc and took him to R3.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I decided that I didn't want to wait for the Black ISO Store refresh to get me a discounted featured 6*, so I pulled the trigger early and was rewarded handsomely. Another candidate for my 2-3 gem.