**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need compensation on Aw and AQ I played in Alliance he kicked me just before rewards distribution

Mrashpool_1Mrashpool_1 Posts: 19
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I want compensation ,this is ridiculous that alliance kick just before Aq and Aw season end rewards distribution I played 2 season of Aq with them ,and I played 8-10 Aw with them with full potential but they kicked me I do not play for 5 hours . And I sharing screenshot of that alliance and leaders who Just getting free rewards from all alliance members , cheater leader
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Don't worry dude. Last season i got the taste, this time you eat the entire dish
  • Options

You can maybe contact support and see if they will help, but you do not need or deserve compensation for this. This isn't kabams fault

This type things happen with everyone at least once or many times , kabam have to think about it at we played more 5+ wars need little bit of rewards
  • Options

Just getting free rewards from all alliance members , cheater leader

Kicking someone from an alliance doesn't make them a cheater
    But why who got loss in this if you played well in top 6 every time in AW , who got full benefits
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Write to Kabam's support and they may be able to reinstate you with your lost rewards.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I guess…. He had a small red dot pointed on you all along
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Just getting free rewards from all alliance members , cheater leader

Kicking someone from an alliance doesn't make them a cheater
    But why who got loss in this if you played well in top 6 every time in AW , who got full benefits
    There are a lot of trash leaders that genuinely don’t care bout you or your rewards. This happened to me a while ago where i was performing well, but my account was low, which may be why you got kicked judging from his profile. Just find a new alliance, send a ticket and move on.
  • Options

Kabam doesn't get involved in what happens in alliances.

But this is so annoying thing you play nearly whole month for this and in end get nothing but what loss leader get they rewarded full
    We only know your side. We don't know the real story of why you were kicked. There's no way to verify any of this.
    I talked to leader why he kick me he said because I do not Play within 4 hours and I choose the which only path in AW which have biohazard node , do you think this the reason to kick anyone out
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    im sure there is a reason behind being kicked, kind of a sleezy move on their behalf doing so before season ended tho. i would love to see that ally leader show up with screen shots of reasoning
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    I talked to leader why he kick me he said because I do not Play within 4 hours and I choose the which only path in AW which have biohazard node , do you think this the reason to kick anyone out

Other side of story should come from other ally mates or leader not you doing that work aswell, lol

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Although there is an implicit gentlemen's agreement to not kick players this close to the end of the season, nothing prevents alliances to do so.

I am sceptical of stories like these, as they don't really tell the story fully. What did you do (or perhaps didn't do) that would warrant such action?
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If you are successful in getting "compensation" from kabam on this as you demanded, you should also demand the winning lotto numbers from next week's mega millions drawing in advance, as both probably have a similar chance of success.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    There should be a 2 week break where people can come and go during the off season as they’d like but then Locked In to an Alliance during a War Season.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    kicking someone out of an alliance should be similar to launching the nuclear missles... require multiple keys to turn, so one person can't go rogue and screw over the indivudal, and frankly the rest of the alliance, who may be a man down for this last war.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

kicking someone out of an alliance should be similar to launching the nuclear missles... require multiple keys to turn, so one person can't go rogue and screw over the indivudal, and frankly the rest of the alliance, who may be a man down for this last war.

You know your taking this game way too serious when you are seriously comparing alliance events to launching of nuclear weapons
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

There should be a 2 week break where people can come and go during the off season as they’d like but then Locked In to an Alliance during a War Season.

What happens when there's family emergencies?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    there should be enough slots in an alliance where some number of people sit out each event (1-2 per alliance, 1 per bg, something like that). You still have minimum participation to get rewards / not coast by, but if someone is say flying a 12 hour flight... never mind emergencies and such.