**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4 Useful Buffed Champs?

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I did one pass through 7.4 (mostly the Superiority lanes). I used Nebual vs the CB boss, but other than her I don’t recall any of the recent buffed champs to be terribly useful. Hood probably would have been good on the footloose lane in 7.4.2 but I used Tigra. Has anyone found any of these champs useful in 7.4? If so, where?

Psycho
Miles
Vulture
Ultron
Hood
DDHK
Joe
Guilly
HE
Karnak
Nebula
KG
VP
Thor Rags
Gambit
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Just because you didn't use them doesn't make them not useful...
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Wow, this one went off the rails faster than I expected. Let me give an example of the type of answer I was looking for:

‘Vulture is an excellent option for the power tech path in 7.4.6. Since he has armor, he power drains with every parry and gains fury. There are obviously many tech with armor but Vulture will definitely get the job done.’

See how easy that was?

@Zan0 you added nothing to this thread.
    @Yodabolt21 you added just a little more than nothing. ‘Numerous paths’. Very insightful.
    @magnus_xix also useless.
    @brownlikebambi zero value added.
  • Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    there is place called youtube
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Venompool put in good work against superior kang. It shocked me how quickly kang melted when he went into his wounded phase. There was a paradox path I used king groot for, but I can’t recall which one. I think it was one of the ones that increased buff potency.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Of the buffed champs for 7.4 I used:

Falcon
    Nebula
    Magneto
    Ultron
    Diablo
    Miles
    Venompool
    Angela

Should’ve used Kingpin for a lane but didn’t read it and powered through. Got a ton of use out of the buffed champs. Would’ve used more but don’t have them all ranked. I don’t remember all the nodes off the top of my head but there’s a ton of uses for the buffed champs
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Of the buffed champs for 7.4 I used:

Falcon
    Nebula
    Magneto
    Ultron
    Diablo
    Miles
    Venompool
    Angela

Should’ve used Kingpin for a lane but didn’t read it and powered through. Got a ton of use out of the buffed champs. Would’ve used more but don’t have them all ranked. I don’t remember all the nodes off the top of my head but there’s a ton of uses for the buffed champs

I used Falcon and Diablo as well. Forgot about them. Good call.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I have been explored 7. 4, now I'm only have 10 paths left to 100% exploration and I have used ultron in every path at least two times per path even entire paths and boss with him.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    Kingpin was great for 2 paths of 7.4.5 for me.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

I did one pass through 7.4 (mostly the Superiority lanes). I used Nebual vs the CB boss, but other than her I don’t recall any of the recent buffed champs to be terribly useful. Hood probably would have been good on the footloose lane in 7.4.2 but I used Tigra. Has anyone found any of these champs useful in 7.4? If so, where?

Psycho
    Miles
    Vulture
    Ultron
    Hood
    DDHK
    Joe
    Guilly
    HE
    Karnak
    Nebula
    KG
    VP
    Thor Rags
    Gambit

Vulture- great for power gain nodes

Gully- great for power sheild nodes because the regen is nice and bleed debuffs.

Ultron- just a beast

Hood- Annhilus boss. He was my 2nd champ in after doom.

Howard the duck has been great as well for me , but didn't see him on your list.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I can't emphasise this enough

Howard the Duck

Mojo boss? Easy. Sabretooth? That doesn't even count as a boss. Ultron? Also simple. For the easy paths he rocks hard
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Wow, this one went off the rails faster than I expected. Let me give an example of the type of answer I was looking for:

‘Vulture is an excellent option for the power tech path in 7.4.6. Since he has armor, he power drains with every parry and gains fury. There are obviously many tech with armor but Vulture will definitely get the job done.’

See how easy that was?

@Zan0 you added nothing to this thread.
    @Yodabolt21 you added just a little more than nothing. ‘Numerous paths’. Very insightful.
    @magnus_xix also useless.
    @brownlikebambi zero value added.

I don't know what about this annoyed me, but something about it did. The original post made me believe you were complaining, as it did to the ones you chose to tag above. Then, instead of refuting them with respectful clarification, you went out of your way to tag them and then berate them despite not realizing the way your post was written almost seemed like you didn't think those buffed champions had any use. Not to mention, Yoda literally mentioned where Ultron was useful. Sure he didn't go out of his way to describe multiple paths but he did make sure to tell you at least he used Ultron for Kang. You could've avoided quite a bit of this by being a bit more careful in your post construction and sharing an example like you did above. Don't really understand why you had to add fuel to the flames by being rude and condescending about it.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I have been explored 7. 4, now I'm only have 10 paths left to 100% exploration and I have used ultron in every path at least two times per path even entire paths and boss with him.

I love my r3 ultron and use him every place I can but to say you have used ultron ik every path can't be true. Just statted exploring and 7.4.1 paradox debuffs is almost impossible with ultron.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

JhonST33 said:

I love my r3 ultron and use him every place I can but to say you have used ultron ik every path can't be true. Just statted exploring and 7.4.1 paradox debuffs is almost impossible with ultron.
    OK maybe was an exaggeration but he has been my rincipal character, there are especifico nodes where he don't benefited for nodes, for example unlimited power in 7.4.1 but in that path you mentioned he can easily defeat rougue and Emma.