**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

It amazes that as good as the rewards are, this community still found a way to be mad about them. 👍

Why people mad about the random r3-4 instead of the generic?
    Because the difference between them is the 3 T5C, which is widely available, and is not the bottleneck for the next rank. Either way we would get the T6B and T3A in the gems. Then why should 3, 2 year old catalyst be the factor?

That, and the Champ.
    That's two RNG factors.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

benshb said:

It amazes that as good as the rewards are, this community still found a way to be mad about them. 👍

Because the difference between them is the 3 T5C, which is widely available, and is not the bottleneck for the next rank. Either way we would get the T6B and T3A in the gems. Then why should 3, 2 year old catalyst be the factor?

Well it only takes 2 T5cc to rank 4 a 6*.

I also have no idea what you are trying to say.
    That's even better. Or worse in that case.
    Which part you are not understanding? The difference between a random and a generic rank-up gem, or the part where why the T5C should be the deciding factor in the rankup?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

benshb said:

Well it only takes 2 T5cc to rank 4 a 6*.

I also have no idea what you are trying to say.
    That's even better. Or worse in that case.
    Which part you are not understanding? The difference between a random and a generic rank-up gem, or the part where why the T5C should be the deciding factor in the rankup?
    I know the difference between a generic and class based rank up gem. Someone looking to take a champion to R4 should be worried about T5CC as a resource either. That's a planned rank up and T5CC is easy to come by these days.
    This is the first opportunity that people will have to gain the ability to take up a Champ to R4 instantly, and for many it will be their first. Complaining that it's not Generic is simply unrealistic expectations. Sorry, but I said it.
  • LoganJackman05LoganJackman05 Posts: 29
    What time is the content launched?
  • QuarantinedgemQuarantinedgem Posts: 12

What time is the content launched?

1pm est, so about 4 hours!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Saw someone say if you’ve done act 7 through this if you don’t have 1 or every class to rank 4 then you shouldn’t be doing it. That’s completely false and idiotic thinking. I have chosen my rank 3s wisely. I believe I have 20 but doesn’t mean I would rank 4 all of those champions. The RNG does suck because I probably won’t get a mystic or skill but at the same time it’s a crystal so I won’t be using my cats that I am still trying to accumulate to rank 4 with cats.

Cosmic I wouldn’t rank 3 marvel I don’t use her a lot but still she’s fine at 3. Mutant mags doesn’t need rank 4 he’s fine at 3, tech I don’t think I’d rank 3 warlock or guardian. I would want to rank 3 ghost who I don’t have. Science would maybe rank 4 torch but he’s banned so much in war it would only be for story and event quest where he does fine there at rank 3. Void same. No complaints just saying what the guy above said is false.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Saw someone say if you’ve done act 7 through this if you don’t have 1 or every class to rank 4 then you shouldn’t be doing it. That’s completely false and idiotic thinking. I have chosen my rank 3s wisely. I believe I have 20 but doesn’t mean I would rank 4 all of those champions. The RNG does suck because I probably won’t get a mystic or skill but at the same time it’s a crystal so I won’t be using my cats that I am still trying to accumulate to rank 4 with cats.

Cosmic I wouldn’t rank 3 marvel I don’t use her a lot but still she’s fine at 3. Mutant mags doesn’t need rank 4 he’s fine at 3, tech I don’t think I’d rank 3 warlock or guardian. I would want to rank 3 ghost who I don’t have. Science would maybe rank 4 torch but he’s banned so much in war it would only be for story and event quest where he does fine there at rank 3. Void same. No complaints just saying what the guy above said is false.

That's not what anyone said. What was said several times is that if you're to this point of have all content 100% and able to 100% explore 7.4, you should have at least 1 champ from each class you'd be happy taking to R4.

We see many summoners blazing through content that have just 1 pass through all of act 6 and 7 and they are complaining about getting a R4 crystal. Their rosters tend to be under developed because they haven't attained as much roster wise so they naturally have less options.

Just like any gem you get that's class based whether it's a rank up gem or an awakening gem, there isn't a rule that says you have to have an option for it when you obtain it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rewards are more than good enough to justify spending time in this content. Hopefully 7.4 is as fun if not more than the rest of act 7 (especially 7.1 and 7.2).

And that Kang boss looks crazy.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Quite tired and it’s late but need quick advise… 7.4.5 boss.. which one to chose to easy completion and who’s the best counter?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    In my case, I have None, Nada, absolutely zero faith on the random class rankup gem.
    That's why I'll be grinding units to get that completion offer to get my mats and take my desired champ to r4.
  • LkapLkap Posts: 3

Hoax No rank Up GEM 3-4
  • TashiTashi Posts: 47
    How to get the superior kand pro pic in forums?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This content was amazing. Only did a completion run so far but felt nicely balanced between challenge and fun.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Balm82 said:

Im sure this has already been brought up however, why are the T6B & T3A rewards the same for 7.3 & 7.4?

Honestly I also expected it in the paths, maybe a few but just a little bit.
    Instead people tell me I'm out of reality and the rewards are right.
    Personally it does not seem right that a content of months ago has the same rewards of a new and harder one.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I finished 7.4. I had so much fun flying through the content and the Kang fight was awesome. Unfortunately, of course I got skill r3-r4 gem which was my least desired class and I took Hit monkey to r4. He is second on the prestige skill list but my prestige is almost a 100 points lower than it would be if I could've taken Doom to r4. So this could've been perfect but I got Kabamed a little at the end. Still an excellent piece of content.

• GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    Archangel neurotoxin blocks Kang regen between phases?
    benshb said:

That was real fun.

But I'm still furious about the random r3-4 gem.

I got skill bro. Worse choice of all of them.
    Georad said:

Archangel neurotoxin blocks Kang regen between phases?

No
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

benshb said:

That was real fun.

Would love to see my fury on r4. Depends on your choices
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So maybe I missed while blinking, but I was surprised (or rather dissapointed) there was no after-fight scene/comic-movie-thing. I really enjoyed those when completing an act.

benshb said:

That was real fun.

I have a r3 Fury but I'm competitive prestige wise. Unfortunately Fury has horrible prestige so that's not an option. I can't tell my alliance mates to rank up Silver Surfer unless I'm willing to myself and I did. That was my first rank up.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★

benshb said:

That was real fun.

We just can't pick choices when Game is RNG, so, i had same problem, got mystic, i Will save that get a Lot of time while i am getting a decent mystic.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Pulled the dreaded skill 3-4 gem. While I was fine with the random class crystal, i also knew I would pull my least desired class. So it goes. Kingpin is one of my favorite champs, but because of prestige, may not be able to rank him up.

I never got a solo on Kang, but wow, the mechanics of that fight were awesome. I loved the fight (after my first pass where he wrecked me as I learned the timing of the evades).

Generally, as many have mentioned, WAY too much reading on the path nodes. Once you figured out the nodes, I don't think the content was very challenging. And yes, I know that is the general direction of story content - but am still a bit disappointed.
  • jejunumjuicejejunumjuice Posts: 1
    edited March 2022
    Guys just wondering whether the willpower mastery is working for you guys in the Kang fight 7.4.6. It doesn't seem to be working for some people... anyone? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos ??
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Guys just wondering whether the willpower mastery is working for you guys in the Kang fight 7.4.6. It doesn't seem to be working for some people... anyone? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos ??

Read his abilities…