**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My surprisingly good Act 7 100% rewards

TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Finished it today. Gotta say this is the best opening I've ever had. Never had I ever opened 2 god tier champs in a row.
I opened 2 basic crystals first, got Odin and White Mags. Both are new, heard great things about them and I knew they are also great synergy champs.
And these are 5 basic nexuses. Didnt take the screenshot of King groot nexus.

(The nexus with King groot and IBom was the completion nexus, I opened 2 days ago.)
The class nexus didnt appear for me to pick a class after I quited the app and reopened. Was about to use generic on Kitty, but went with mutant nexus for a slim chance of duping her. And this was it.

Very tough choice here, dont have Stryfe above 3*, but Kitty is so tempting so I picked her instead. She went straight to rank 3 with sig 100.
The luck didn't stop there. Got 4 daily TB crystals, popped them, got 10k 6* shards. Went with 1 basic crystal, and got this.

I think I used up all the luck in the game for 2022 :|

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Awesome
  • Options
    that is quite lucky, congrats!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure mine is gonna suck and hence i am not wasting time to 100% ..my last 3 months pulls have been horrendous and if this one turns out the same , ill prolly leave for good.
  • Options

that is quite lucky, congrats!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Now that's endgame worthy opening. Miles better than mine
  • Options

Thanks. Congratz on the Herc you got.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Thanks. Congratz on the Herc you got.
    Thanks mate. Herc saved me. But your opening is straight up banger. I am ry happy to see the effort you made paid off well
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I've pulled three amazing champs this month - Professor X, Mr. Negative and Nimrod - but they've all been from different sources over the course of the month (with some so-so champs in between). I've never had that much luck in a single opening. Holy cow, that's awesome! Congrats.
  • Options
    Jealous of that king groot. That's what I'm hoping for when I finally do 7.4
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Pretty sure mine is gonna suck and hence i am not wasting time to 100% ..my last 3 months pulls have been horrendous and if this one turns out the same , ill prolly leave for good.

Ah man it's the nature of the game..

I had recently been really unlucky I'm talking jugs, abom, antman, purgatory back to back... You get the picture

Then a win streak
    Doom (didn't have him above a 4*)
    Bwdo
    HT - Sig 80
    Hercules - awakening
    Namor - awakening (still don't have the 5*)
    Spidey 2099 - awakening

Ill go on another dud streak surely now but it is what it is
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    congrats, and great result on those crystals !!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Every time I see a kitty pride pull I take it personal
    and feel like you stole it from me directly lol.

Congrats!
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Every time I see a kitty pride pull I take it personal
    and feel like you stole it from me directly lol.

Congrats!

Can't say I want to give you back lol. But eventually, you'll get her.
  • Options
    waterboy_222waterboy_222 Posts: 8
    Congrats!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t have taken KG over iAbom…. 😱
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    Congrats. Those are some great amazing pulls. As you I got the best rewards after finishing. Actually I took four of the champs I pulled directly to r3, and I am currently considering which two champs to take to r4, since I already ranked Herc.

Apoc or Kitty?
    Nimrod or Warlock?

Last time I got rewards as good as these was back in December 2019 just after I spend a ton of money.
  • Options

Congrats. Those are some great amazing pulls. As you I got the best rewards after finishing. Actually I took four of the champs I pulled directly to r3, and I am currently considering which two champs to take to r4, since I already ranked Herc.

Apoc or Kitty?
    Nimrod or Warlock?

Last time I got rewards as good as these was back in December 2019 just after I spend a ton of money.

I will pick Kitty every day for R4. She is like a cheat code of the game. I'm not a fan of Apoc and Warlock, their damage is not impressive to me, I only use them if there's no other choice. I dont have Nimrod to have an opinion about him. But if you like Kitty (like me), she is doing so much and you're not gonna regret ranking her at all.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Actually for that crystal, I picked Ibom, but it's the completion nexus of 3 days ago. One of 4 exploration nexuses I opened yesterday had KG again as the best choice and I chose him.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Jaded said:

Actually for that crystal, I picked Ibom, but it's the completion nexus of 3 days ago. One of 4 exploration nexuses I opened yesterday had KG again as the best choice and I chose him.
    Ah gotcha! Cool awesome rewards.
  • Options
    Finished #Aforce Carina's challenge today, expected nothing more than Loki tier considering my 7.4 rewards and got this.

Definitely the luckiest month I've ever had in this game.
  • Options
    A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    TrongNov said:

Collected enough shards from SQ for another basic crystal, awakened this beast. He's certainly be next R3 after Claire. This streak of luck is crazy for me. R.I.P my gold though.

And out of 8 cav crystals from SQ today, I got 6 5*s, all duped though.

Man you're on fire. Congrats!
  • Options
    A_rock007 said:

TrongNov said:

Collected enough shards from SQ for another basic crystal, awakened this beast. He's certainly be next R3 after Claire. This streak of luck is crazy for me. R.I.P my gold though.

And out of 8 cav crystals from SQ today, I got 6 5*s, all duped though.

Man you're on fire. Congrats!
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    Seems like April is not a great month of shards. However, I got just enough to go with 1 basic. Got this dude, heard wonderful things about him.

P/s: All of my pulls here are from 6* crystals back to back. If there is a bad pull interrrupting this luck streak, I'll post it right here and put an end to this thread :D
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Why not pick stryfe 😬
  • Options
    jp2835 said:

Why not pick stryfe 😬

I was torn then but I thought duped Kitty would do more for my acc than Stryfe and I can save the generic gem for someone else.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Not quite as good but happy with mine
  • Options

Not quite as good but happy with mine

Those are very good pulls. Congratz man