**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FINALLY!!! Thank you, Kabam!

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Check your in-game mail to understand completely, but finally all of the older characters who weren’t in the 5-star pool are coming to the base pool!

Finally — as someone who has never been lucky enough to pull OG Scarlet Witch, OG Thor or OG Wolverine out of the offers, FINALLY I have a better chance to get the three characters I have wanted for a long time

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Finally!!!
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    This include Deadpools?
  • Options
    Adevati said:

This include Deadpools?

Looks like just the X-Force version, sadly
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

ESF said:

Zan0 said:

I don’t like it, I liked collecting them all as 5 stars but now it’s not the same

I don’t want to fight about it but I totally disagree — these characters are more than seven years old. Seven! The only reason they weren’t in the base pool is because of where the game was at the time with some of their awakened abilities or whatever other reasons that are simply no longer valid with people having Rank 4 6-stars now
    Should have clarified it better, I think it’s a great change I’ll just miss chasing them to check them off my spreadsheet list lol now it just looks so empty with what champs are still rare

Ah. Understood. It’s been tricky for me, because I have had some decent luck with those older characters — it wasn’t all bad.

But I have needed OG Thor, OG Scarlet Witch and OG Wolverine as part of older synergies with other characters I like to play, and it’s been absolutely miserable for me trying to get them above four stars
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Adevati said:

This include Deadpools?

Looks like just the X-Force version, sadly
    That's the only one I want.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hasn't Vision AOU always been I'm the basic 5* pool?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Hasn't Vision AOU always been I'm the basic 5* pool?

No he doesn’t.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Lucky me..... I have him awakened at level 20
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Welp, all my 5* shards are going to mutant/skill dual class. Gotta get me that pre fight ability for act 8 lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Welp, all my 5* shards are going to mutant/skill dual class. Gotta get me that pre fight ability for act 8 lol

Just Wolvie for me. Missed him every single time he’s been available to get. I want ridiculous healing and Crit Bleeds.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I want Wolvie and Witch.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I want White Mags, Scarlet witch, wolvie, joe fixit and awaken my black bolt
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    og wolvie would be a game changer for me
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Finally I can get wolvie (if rng bless me). Gonna save shards for him. Sec 8 is perfect to try