**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show your mcoc age.

Example: I remember when you could hop into alliances, claim rewards and leave, very effective during the netflix daredevil event.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I remember the original Deadpoolooza.
  • CistCist Posts: 14

Cist said:

Pikolu said:

I remember Doctor Strange being one of the most sought after champions in the game.

a number that strikes rage into veteran mcoc players' hearts

Before that was Perfect Block.
    2 ironfists and luke cage are the only 3 synergy members i can remember.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I remember the leadership perfect block synergies

I remember when there weren’t any champs that had been added to the game, except the base champions the game launched with. I still remember the first few champions being added to the game, I think it was cap Marvel OG, Magik and electro?

Oh, and Captain Marvel OG originally didn’t have her helmet

you must have been a near day 1 player lol, back when magik was bad and juggernaut and unstoppable colossus randomly got unstoppable.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m remember no item limte. And alliance launch and rembeber. No (sig) duplicate of a champion.)
    The very first Rifts SQ.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I remember when Punisher 2099 was the 1st champion to have a non-stacking unique synergy. I also remember Rockets scrapyard. I started the month after 12.0, so just barely missed witnessing that landmark.

The very first Rifts SQ.

i remember when ghostrider was released, his eq he was op, him and iceman.

SeatinMOL whaled out to get him as a 4* champ
  • YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    I remember when dexing ultron aq boss was a new thing in map 5. Also, 5v5 in arena, and Alliance arena.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Cist said:

phil56201 said:

I remember when Punisher 2099 was the 1st champion to have a non-stacking unique synergy. I also remember Rockets scrapyard. I started the month after 12.0, so just barely missed witnessing that landmark.

rockets scrapyard was a S tier eq
    It really was. Second month of playing the game, and got a bunch of (then) high tier items like fully formed T4C that sat in my inventory for ages until I could actually use them. It was great.
    phil56201 said:

Cist said:

phil56201 said:

rockets scrapyard was a S tier eq
    It really was. Second month of playing the game, and got a bunch of (then) high tier items like fully formed T4C that sat in my inventory for ages until I could actually use them. It was great.
    hopefully the closure of MROC will bring some of the quest designers back so that we can have more like that

Cist said:

I remember when there weren’t any champs that had been added to the game, except the base champions the game launched with. I still remember the first few champions being added to the game, I think it was cap Marvel OG, Magik and electro?

Oh, and Captain Marvel OG originally didn’t have her helmet

you must have been a near day 1 player lol, back when magik was bad and juggernaut and unstoppable colossus randomly got unstoppable.

I was close to the start yeah!

Magik was my first 5*, after months of being hyped it was the single most demoralising pull I’ve ever had in the game. She was terrible back then.

Yes oh my Lord, Juggs with random procs of unstoppable was broken, imagine OG Spidey but instead of evading which you can avoid if you’re quick HE JUST GOES UNSTOPPABLE AND HITS YOU BACK. RNG unstoppable was awful, thank god Kabam never brought that ba— *checks war tactic with BPCW and Skrull* —Ah.
    my first 5* was gambit before he was anywhere near good, i remember when iron man was a decent defender because of his regen would bring him back to near 100%
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I remember when a 1 million rated account was at the top of the leaderboards.

I remember when a 1 million rated account was at the top of the leaderboards.

thinking ill never be anywhere near 1 mil lol
    Cist said:

The very first Rifts SQ.

i remember when ghostrider was released, his eq he was op, him and iceman.

SeatinMOL whaled out to get him as a 4* champ
    Ice Phoenix. *shudder*
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    I remember you could use catalyst to level up champions, and there were like 5 slots of iso to feed up the champs.