**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Superior Kang broken [Merged Threads]

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am fighting superior Kang, killed him in phase 2, the animation launched to start phase 3, and then the screen goes black, o had to restart and I got kill in phase 2 as it restarted there instead of going to 3. Really, ok to have the parry, the Block, the controls issues, but this is too much. Enough said that all the potions and units to get there are wasted, @Kabam Miike , could you please look into it??
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Thomildo said:

I salute you for the alliance tag & username!🥂

Exactly what I saw lol
  • BoskBosk Posts: 2
    I am experiencing same issues after phase 1 completion. Screen goes black and I have to restart.
  • TonnnnyTonnnny Posts: 12
    Same thing happened to me too. Screen goes black and has to quit the game or fight.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ok cool so I’m not the only one. This just happened to me on 3 runs. Last night I was in phase 2 finished phase 3 and got the black screen that mars___ got. I had to force quit and then ended up on phase 4. This morning I had the same exact issue. And then just now I had it with phase 1 to phase 2. Force quit was on phase 3. Not trying to get banned for this issue because I’m just trying to finish act 7. I don’t plan on doing my final kang run until tonight so hopefully it’s fixed by then..

Celestial Pan (gamer tag)
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Latest software (just updated last week)
    Latest game version
    On wifi (400 mb up and downloads)
  • AngryDerekAngryDerek Posts: 8
    Having same issues on IPhone 11. Any phase change screen goes black after Kangs animation. Please fix this.
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    edited March 2022
    I have to bring this to the notice of you guys. For some reason, if you’re using NF, kang won’t transition to the next phase. Happened to me in 5 of my runs. I have a video but don’t know how to post it on here.
    https://youtu.be/bnp8bFwjj-Q
    Here’s the video
  • It also happened with me four time today with ultron
  • iPhone 11. Same to me from phase 2 to 3. Happened 4 times today
  • themazzyonethemazzyone Posts: 2
    Just happened to me as well. I restarted and it killed off my champ. I got back to the phasing section and it happened several more times. I spent items to get through the lane, so I don't want to exit this fight. Please fix the game!
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Same issue.

Only started this afternoon.

My first 4 runs on him yesterday and before weren't doing it.
    Used up the prefight too.

Not sure what's been done in game today, but with such important content, messing it up this badly isn't on.

Costing people units and items on what should be the biggest fight in the game.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I appricate you guys aren't personally the developers and appricate you're here to help us and obviously protect the company, but could you please provide an update on this.

It seems to happen everytime kang enters a new phase.
    It's not just nick fury. Same with human torch, ultron etc.

You have to do each phase at least twice, and lose your champs and prefights.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I've used Nick Fury on all my runs and never had this issue. Might be something else

I've used Nick Fury on all my runs and never had this issue. Might be something else

It only started doing it today.

There's other posts in the forum about it too.
  • Hey there, could you share with us the information requested in the bug report template? The extra info requested there can be helpful for us to be able to replicate and look into things. Additionally, could you let us know what happens or what you do after the screen turns black? Does it stay like that, or transition back to a different screen, or something else?
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    https://youtu.be/giRzO-JdDUg

Here is a video black screen
  • Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
    If you are able to kill him and that screen shows up black and gives your the option to quit fight or resume. I pressed resume over 10 times and continues the black screen. I pressed quit fight. Lost a champ, but was able to continue to next phase. Quite annoying but that's the only solution for now.

DO NOT reset the game, otherwise will redo the whole 1st stage of the fight
  • EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35
    The same thing happened to me on iPhone 11 pro max. I tried everything and reset the game a couple of times. Revives a couple of times before I found this post to QUIT FIGHT. Kabam, please fix your bugs!!!!
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I was exploring 7.4.6 and I am not able to do it because each time Kang does his phase change animation,the screen goes blank and only solution is to quit the fight and revive your champ to move further.
    Please fix this issue as soon as possible and they is pretty much everyone being affected by it (still wierd there is no post yet). I guess this issue started when last update dropped (yesterday?)
    Swedeah also posted a video about it

https://youtu.be/ehq19lYEZlg

Please fix this as soon as possible
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Yup. Has happened to me twice in a row this morning.
  • Happened to me multiple times.
    I had to quit the fight and revive.
    Device - IPhone 11
    IOS 15.2
    I play with cellular on MTN
    Game version 34.0.1
    Experienced the error while playing in story mode. Act 7.4.6
    Champion affected was Nick Fury
    No active boost
    The issue is as seen in the video. Can’t transition to the next phase of the fight as screen just becomes dark and you can’t possibly do anything. This happened in 5/6 runs of kang in 7.4.6 and only when I used NF to kill him in 2nd phase trying to get to 3rd.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Hey there, could you share with us the information requested in the bug report template? The extra info requested there can be helpful for us to be able to replicate and look into things. Additionally, could you let us know what happens or what you do after the screen turns black? Does it stay like that, or transition back to a different screen, or something else?

See Swedeah's video for a better understanding of what's happening. The screen just goes black and kang doesn't go to his next phase @Kabam Zibiit