**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Superior Class Bosses

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
What was your favorite boss out of these. Don’t know what bosses to call them so I just put Superior Class bosses

Favorite Superior Class Bosses 84 votes

Act 5 Collector
5%
H3t3rThe_HoTUBarri8danteofdmcElMelloi 5 votes
Act 6 Champion
4%
L0TUS_MANTISMobile_P0tat0Xguard77Ace2319 4 votes
Grandmaster
13%
phillgreenAckbar67Raichu626BeeweeMasterpuffDeremusVictorVonDoom568HoitadoWill3808RiptideStephD87 11 votes
Gwenmaster
21%
World EaterJadedNumanTotal_Domin01RockyshockySnakepDes99living_legend_1walkerdogMCOCHazzaLpooBigBusterScrubhanYodabolt21Shadow_Blade11GrassKnucklesDarkraw346brownlikebambi 18 votes
7.3 Kang (Even though he’s Tech)
4%
LuciusVorenusRockypantherxSebastianojack_the_ripper1 4 votes
7.4 Kang
41%
GamerIndrick781Raganatorheruheru511ForwardCropDusterHilldarAssumedNameOvazriPikoluSbkruebEtjamaSkillful_starMaratoxDfour24RenaxqqSoyheyor123SuperiorSymbiote30ishBerlad8 35 votes
Labyrinth Maestro
0%
Abyss Collector (Ha)
2%
Be_SomebodyNycromancy 2 votes
Other if I missed someone you really enjoyed
5%
QacobFilledPizzaSkyLord70000casual0JustAGuy 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gwenmaster
    Grandmaster, Gwenmaster, Kang 7.3 & 7.4 are all my favourites 😂. Gwenmaster was a bit more fun because each phase was something completely different in terms of how to fight.
  • Options
    Gwenmaster
    Jaded said:

Grandmaster, Gwenmaster, Kang 7.3 & 7.4 are all my favourites 😂. Gwenmaster was a bit more fun because each phase was something completely different in terms of how to fight.

Yeah it was down to either 7.4 Kang or Gwen for me but I picked her for the same reason
  • Options
    Gwenmaster
    Qacob said:

Unpopular opinion: Nameless Thanos (the hard one) was an amazing boss.

I found him a bit annoying. I’m curious what did you like about him?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    7.4 Kang
    he was super fun, would be even better if the bugs would be fixed. but overall a great fight and a great finish to act 7
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Unpopular opinion: Nameless Thanos (the hard one) was an amazing boss.

I found him a bit annoying. I’m curious what did you like about him?
    Going to be completely honest, I can hardly remember anything about him, I just remember the countless failed attempts, but each one getting slowly better and better until I finally got the solo, and it being the greatest feeling.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Gwenmaster
    I am a little torn between gwenmaster and 7.4 Kang. I liked them both quite a bit more than the rest.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Summer of pain bosses 👀
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Gwenmaster
    I really liked the Gwenmaster fight since it had the most random abilities going on. It was pretty unique and it was fun to see Gwenmaster degen while attacking me. 7.4 Kang was pretty close though
  • Options
    Gwenmaster

Summer of pain bosses 👀

I mean most were fun (except for Mysterio) but they don’t really fit among the other options on this list thus they were left out on purpose
  • Options
    Gwenmaster
    BigBuster said:

I really liked the Gwenmaster fight since it had the most random abilities going on. It was pretty unique and it was fun to see Gwenmaster degen while attacking me. 7.4 Kang was pretty close though

Actually random question about Gwenmaster. I have never seen her SP3 before. Can someone describe it? Very random question. Is it just like Gwenpool's?
  • Options
    LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    7.3 Kang (Even though he’s Tech)
    Surprised nobody (until me) voted 7.3 kang
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    7.4 Kang

BigBuster said:

Actually random question about Gwenmaster. I have never seen her SP3 before. Can someone describe it? Very random question. Is it just like Gwenpool's?
    Just like the gwenpool sp 3
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Superior Iron Man
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Grandmaster
    Grandmaster still remains one of my favorite and one of the most nostalgic bosses in the game. It forced players to play more creatively and guided you step by step to beat him and was still challenging. 7.4 kang was probably my second favorite for the same reason although it was a lot shorter and the story progression wasn't as great as grandmaster.
  • Options
    Gwenmaster

BigBuster said:

Just like the gwenpool sp 3
    Interesting. Kinda wish they made something unique like the other bosses (except 7.3 Kang’s is like playable Kang)