**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are some dislikable things about really good champs?

For example, void is SUPER suicide unfriendly, which makes him practically useless for some players

Comments

• AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Magneto,

1. I wish his heavy had a stun lock like Mr Sinister, Doctor Doom or Wasp. Not a fan of the unstoppable mechanic.

2. I wish his prowesses were passives and/or didn’t need to be stacked up to 30-40. All these buffs make him vulnerable to metal mystics with full mystic dispersion. Plus I find it unsatisfying that I have to perform five heavies in short succession to max his prowesses.

3. He just feels strange having one big SP3 that crumples robots into nothing. You could spend 2 minutes building up to that, taking only 20% health off the opponent during the build up, and then bang, 80% gone in one move. Ikaris is the same.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Human torch’s weakness when bleeding but that’s really minimal
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    1. I'm still new to her, but Sorc's heavy has possibly the shortest reach I've ever seen.

2. Claire (and just mystic champs in general) shooting up to sp3 at the wrong times due to MD.

3. Voodoo's absolute lack of raw damage :( used to be my #1 champ too, just too many better picks now.

4. The fact that Magik's power lock is 95% and not just 100%.

5. The fact that Stealthy exists as a defender. Everything about fighting that champion irks me and I couldn't tell you why.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

Shang Chi being reliant on his heavy and it having the shortest reach of all time

Lol, understand what you’re saying, but Jane foster would like a word .
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Aburaees said:

Magneto,
    2. I wish his prowesses were passives and/or didn’t need to be stacked up to 30-40. All these buffs make him vulnerable to metal mystics with full mystic dispersion. Plus I find it unsatisfying that I have to perform five heavies in short succession to max his prowesses.

No offense meant, but you're doing it wrong, or at least not doing it optimally.

Parry/heavy until at or nearly at 3 bars of power. Once you land the next parry, only then charge it to double your prowess charges. If that heavy attack brings you to 3 bars of power then charge your heavy immediately after knocking down the opponent to increase your prowess to 40 (plus or minus a few), then cancel into SP3.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hood having a limit on his bullets
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Hood having a limit on his bullets

Use moleman for synergy. And moleman is good so won't waste a space on team
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Assuming you land both hits of sp2 , it's a 97.75%
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

solopolo said:

Either way, can't see why they felt the need to force the rng.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

solopolo said:

Either way, can't see why they felt the need to force the rng.
    Eh? It is what it is. Nobody forced anything
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

Magneto,

1. I wish his heavy had a stun lock like Mr Sinister, Doctor Doom or Wasp. Not a fan of the unstoppable mechanic.

3. He just feels strange having one big SP3 that crumples robots into nothing. You could spend 2 minutes building up to that, taking only 20% health off the opponent during the build up, and then bang, 80% gone in one move. Ikaris is the same.

Some people just can't be satisfied 🤦

I’m perfectly satisfied with Doom and Apocalypse. I just don’t like aspects of Magneto’s play style.

Malreck04 said:

Aburaees said:

Magneto,

this guy: man I wish magneto was even more unbalanced

On the contrary, I’d prefer him to be more balanced. Take some of that SP3 damage and share it with the rest of his move set 😉

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Mole man and Reed’s heavy reach. They both need to refresh effects via it, both are pretty important to their overall rotation. Mole man to keep up frenzy and reed to keep up & stack his pre fight debuffs
  • DevanorDevanor Posts: 4
    edited April 2022
    I love Stryfe only thing I hate about him is the glancing he gets when being struck, because he losses most of his charges.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    The word Unique in so many champions. When that word shows up in their abilities it usually always keeps you from doing something really good